Shared A Dream

SHOGUN ASSASON

Whats wrong with sharing a dream? What a big deal about it??

I wonder???

lets hear out the myths and truths about it. As far as I know, I don't see anything wrong with that.

So does that mean, that when I shared my dream where I kept free falling in water while reciting vaheguru, I did damage.

Not that I doubt Gurbani, but I won't want to get into any vahim bharam.

More comments from other sangat members appreciated.

Guest jagga

I don't think it mentions anywhere in Gurbani about "sharing dreams" or not to share dreams..

If it does, please quote the tuk otherwise don't be too bothered.

just like all everyone else i dont think theres anything wrong with sharing dreams such as described as well

but i have been told my many elders that those dreams when you get them they are only meant for yourself, and whatever they mean they are for you to understand , which is why you shouldnt share them with others cuz it isnt their business to know what guru ji has in store for you.

like i can give a personal example like someone i know had a dream where some sant ji came to their dream and told them to wake up and the sant ji in the dream was standing at th doorway and beckoning them to come and go with them, like after having the dream the person shared the dream with a few people ..what happened is that the last time we asked about the dream she said that ever since then she has never had a dream like that at all

so even know i dont think its a that big of a deal still you shouldnt tell, just my own opinion:)

Guest dream on

ppl get hyped to qwik nowadays. a dream is a dream, a proper spiritual experience, like naam ras, or darshan of vahiguru, is something that is actually special and means something to your jeevan. Those are the things that should be kept gupt. Im sure nearly every sikh has had dreams of simran/gurbani/gursikhs, thats normal.

Guest --gupt--

Im sure I have read before in the SGGS'ji its unadvised to share religious experiences/dreams with others as you lose their value, and that's what I think I have done.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

If in ego we share our religious experiences then we lose its value but if we share our experience so that the other can learn from it then its not bad.

So the important thing is our intention.

Bul chuk mafa!