Why I No Longer Support The Sikh Channel

gadget

What an utterly useless thread, I agree this is a blatant attempt to cause divides on caste lines...

- On the Jassa Singh Ramgarhia topic, there is indeed Ramgarhia Bunga at Amritsar in the Harmandir Sahib complex, there was also a Ramgarhia Bunga at Hazur Sahib..before they recentlly demolished it and also destroyed other historical property during the 300 saal celebrations... There are many Gurdwaras named after respected individuals other than the Sikh Gurus...There is in Birmingham Handsworth, a Baba Deep Singh Gurdwara there is also Gurudwaras called Gurdwara Baba Buddha Sahib, Gurdwara Bhai Mani Singh etc....Are you saying that all Gurdwaras with names other than those of the Sikh Gurus should be changed ???

- SGPC themselves are corrupt...bought into power with the help of the British in 1800's ... electing members etc...this is not tradiotional a institution..traditionally the head of Akal Takht was always the jathedar of Budha Dal..SGPC are responsible themselves for causing a lot of damage.

SGPC themselves are corrupt...bought into power with the help of the British in 1800's ... electing members etc...this is not tradiotional a institution..traditionally the head of Akal Takht was always the jathedar of Budha Dal..SGPC are responsible themselves for causing a lot of damage.

Creation and the concept of SGPC is very good and it was not created by British but it was created by khalsa panth to take over control of Gurughars from British sponsored mahants in 1930's. Creation of SGPC was the first religious fight that sikhs won from british India. SGPC is not perfect and made many historic mistakes like removing parkash of Dasam Granth Sahib from akal takht in 1940's, destroying old historic places and now they are under total corrupt control of makkar and badal dal. Proper religious/social education in Punjab is the only way to bring revolution in our kaum.

Proper religious/social education in Punjab is the only way to bring revolution in our kaum.

interesting - what kind of religious education? which institutions to teach this in? which group to do this parchaar?

how to bring this about when NAkali dal control dharmik institutions and at State level?

About 2 months ago, this total MANMUKH stage secratary got on the stage after a youth kirtan event and done this whole speech on how God made us all equal but made Ramgharia people more equal than others.

He stated at the end of May there was going to be a ramgharia conference where Ramgharia community would get together with a vision of showing the world that the Ramgharia community has done more for Sikhi than AKJ, Damdami Taksaal and Nanaksar etc. I hate the attitude of these Ramgharias especially the elder generation.And yes i can call them ramgharias because RAMGHARIAS are NOT SIKHS. Only Sikhs are Sikhs. Only Khalsa is Khalsa.

And yeah, if you want to get in with the Sikh Channel, just flash a starched pagg and tied up dhaari.

<br />About 2 months ago, this total MANMUKH stage secratary got on the stage after a youth kirtan event and done this whole speech on how God made us all equal but made Ramgharia people more equal than others.<br /><br />He stated at the end of May there was going to be a ramgharia conference where Ramgharia community would get together with a vision of showing the world that the Ramgharia community has done more for Sikhi than AKJ, Damdami Taksaal and Nanaksar etc. I hate the attitude of these Ramgharias especially the elder generation.And yes i can call them ramgharias because RAMGHARIAS are NOT SIKHS. Only Sikhs are Sikhs. Only Khalsa is Khalsa.<br /><br />And yeah, if you want to get in with the Sikh Channel, just flash a starched pagg and tied up dhaari.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I highly doubt any of the above is true...yet more attempts at creating divides on castes lines...do you have any proof to back up your claims ?? Where was this youth Kirtan event held, who was the secretary, is there any video or audio evidence to abck up this claim... ??

i agree with the above, sounds like complete fabricated rubbish to malign the sewa of the ramgaria community and make them look bad........STOP trying to cause divide within our communities and try to create ekta, ramgaria, jatt, chumar, kumar, bhatra....... why do they exist? HINDUS. this is exactly what they want. Elder generations from all communities r stuck with there old fashioned rubbish, but us youngers knw better.......

• 2 weeks later...

Whaeguru Jee Da Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Dee Fateh

Well, I don't find Live discussions on SikhChannel to be any conclusive with any legitimate points to move ahead. They are just vague; the panel head's carry a good rhetoric - but it is just the good rhetoric what they have - they don't have the right global political knowledge on how to move ahead and I think they are quite adamant on even listening to good conclusive points.

I might be incorrect, but these are my honest views.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Whaeguru Jee Da Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Dee Fateh