Have u benifitted from Online Sikh Sangat ????

Dal_Khalsa

Have u benifitted from Online Sikh Sangat ????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Have u benifitted from Online Sikh Sangat ????

• Yes...Positively..my believe has become robust in Sikhism
    • No..Negitively....My faith has become fragile even further
    • Donno. I come online for Fun.did u get me?FUN. Just FUN

It depends..Certain forums which I have been participating in - have affected my REALLY negatively, confusing me with my faith, people making up their own version of Sikhi - Istoppped going to most of the forums I used to visit, and I've noticed I've been affected positively, by coming to this forum, and tapoban :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

There are two different types of Sangat, the Sat Sangat and the Kurh Sangat. The same is true of forums. You either have a forum where there is love and respect for fellow members and a readiness to teach and give answers according to Sikhi. Then you get the Kurh Sangat type forums where you will get people interested in just spreading their false propaganda and attempts to spilt Sikhi and scoff at the Sikhs who gave their lives for Sikhi. Sikh Sangat as well as Tapoban are great sites for the youth who want to be learn more about Sikhi.

GurFateh

Bikramjit Singh

GuruFatehJi.

I'm a member of many Sikh Discussion forums, but I must say that I have throroughly benefited from SikhSangat, simply because we are all at that learning level. Other groups tend to get too academic about the smallest things which confuse many youth. The idea of a discussion forum is to inspire and encourage, not to bombard with all the world's chatter.

I like being on SikhSangat. I like humour and good nature of our members. They are young and they do not involve themselves in slander, which many forums are infected with.

I have learnt a lot from my young brothers and sisters on this forum and through them have I found many more doors that lead me ever so closer to my Guru . . .

And good work, to the the moderators and Waheguroo Network. I'm inspired by your seva.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

Guest Jahan

I had benefited from all Sikh forums i visited. Internet is actually my only real contact with other Sikhs since where i live i only see Sikhs at the Gurdwara. On a daily basis i see zero Sikhs. None of my closest friends are Sikhs. Actually, only one close friend of mine is a Punjabi but he's a Hindu so cant really connect on a religious level...

If i hadnt bothered to make contact with Sikhs online i would have drifted completely out of the religion...

I can only see positives so far of online sangat.