Is Dharna Kachi Bani

I was just thinking why would people need to invent dharna, shouldn't we learn Gurbani, how its written. Instead inventing poetry.

Is Dharna Kachi Bani?

No.

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rara Sahib), Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Kaleran Wale), Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji (Mastuana Wale) etc All used to sing Dharna. It's just an easier way to understand the meanings of Bani

Is Dharna Kachi Bani?

No.

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rara Sahib), Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Kaleran Wale), Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji (Mastuana Wale) etc All used to sing Dharna. It's just an easier way to understand the meanings of Bani

I know its a easier way to understanding Bani. But wasn't the point of Sri Guru Arjan Sahib Ji to have it in punjabi so it will be in the common lanuage.

Also, it seem were getting farther away from Gurbani by first not doing keertan in Raags now we doing it on the harmonium which wasn't used during the Gurus time. Now we have Dharna which is a new phase.

Also, alot of stuff starts with Baba Attar Singh Ji

Like the Sant word was first used then

and also i think dharna started with him.

WaHeGuRu

I know its a easier way to understanding Bani.  But wasn't the point of Sri Guru Arjan Sahib Ji to have it in punjabi so it will be in the common lanuage.  

Also, it seem were getting farther away from Gurbani by first not doing keertan in Raags now we doing it on the harmonium which wasn't used during the Gurus time.  Now we have Dharna which is a new phase.

Also, alot of stuff starts with Baba Attar Singh Ji

Like the Sant word was first used then

and also i think dharna started with him.

WaHeGuRu

your getting close to nindiya there

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਮਹਾ ਅਤਤਾਈ ॥

The slanderer of the Saint is the worst evil-doer

But wasn't the point of Sri Guru Arjan Sahib Ji to have it in punjabi so it will be in the common lanuage.

have what in panjabi? Gurbani? if this is what you are thinkng there are many hindi, brij, farsi, sanskrit words in Aad Guru. Gurmat is not a Panjabi movement.

your getting close to nindiya there

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਮਹਾ ਅਤਤਾਈ ॥

The slanderer of the Saint is the worst evil-doer

ਆਸਾ ॥

Aasaa:

ਗਜ ਸਾਢੇ ਤੈ ਤੈ ਧੋਤੀਆ ਤਿਹਰੇ ਪਾਇਨਿ ਤਗ

They wear loin cloths, three and a half yards long, and triple-wound sacred threads.

ਗਲੀ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਜਪਮਾਲੀਆ ਲੋਟੇ ਹਥਿ ਨਿਬਗ

They have rosaries around their necks, and they carry glittering jugs in their hands.

ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ ॥੧॥

They are not called Saints of the Lord - they are thugs of Benares. ||1||

have what in panjabi? Gurbani? if this is what you are thinkng there are many hindi, brij, farsi, sanskrit words in Aad Guru. Gurmat is not a Panjabi movement.

What i met was Gurbani was in the common language that everyone could understand not in Sanskrit.