kara

Jash

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

what type of kara are we suppose to wear?? is the the type which can stick to magnets or the real loha type? n wat if u dun have the actual type...does it mean that u're not wearing one of the kakaars?

thanks in advance..

loha/sarbloh are the oesn tha Magnets stick to - USUALLY, except if it isn't mild steel, which is basically quite close to total Sarbloh :wub:

I'm actually not sure, I usually hear it's suppose to be out of SARBLOH, But i THINK i can re-call that it said steel in the maryada :T:

So you're nto the only one confused.

What did your Panj say bhenji?

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest mehtab
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Sarbloh kara suppose to pertect you from ghost correct me if im wrong because i heard that from a friend.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

thats exactly what i heard in a katha by gyani sant singh maskeen jee i was listening to last night...its on proudtobesikh, gurbani viakhia sahit, entitled kakaar

Guest Jahan

You can get some real nice and smooth iron karas in Amritsar. Only problem with iron karas is that i've been told they wear much faster than steel ones. Also, i have found them to be softer.

Well, luckily for me i picked up quite a few at the Golden Temple so they should last me awhile.

You can get some real nice and smooth iron karas in Amritsar. Only problem with iron karas is that i've been told they wear much faster than steel ones. Also, i have found them to be softer.

Well, luckily for me i picked up quite a few at the Golden Temple so they should last me awhile.

If anyone near brampton/mississauga/brampton pick some from sacha sauda in brampton! THey have great variety of everyt kind. I have a iron one, and its not rusting, its round so no irritation, and a great kara! I had it since the new year and it still hasnt rusted as of yet, guru kirpa naal. So check out this place...

well...the panj didn't say anything abt this...

what is sarbloh? is it real loha or..? ok..mine is magnatic..so is it the right one? my naniji said that the one which cannot stick to magnets is the actual one..i'm sooooo confused!

can sum1 plz enlightened me...n whoever whoz also confused..