Need Help

wahgrrru

wgkk wgkf

i took amrit 7 months ago........m a student.......earlier i was very gud in mah studies b'coz i liked it..........after mah sikh baptism m totally changed.

now i really don't wish to study at all

n it is of no use

bt mah parents r doing so much hardwork just for us

the hve many xpectations frm us

i want to fulfill dem all

bt this makes me forget waheguru ji.......n i don't like dis............i just feel like dying

wat to do?????

plz help

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Be strong dear i have also gone from the same thing u'r going now.Do paath and ardaas nale udham vi karna jaruri hai.Willpower strong banao ki i have to manage every task.Say to u'rself daily "I CAN DO I CAN DO I CAN DO I CAN DO I CAN DO".

Guru ji da according sanu sab kuch karna hai studies vi, paath vi(bhagati vi), job vi, parents di help vi, everything.....

Sikhi eda ni hai ki jungle vicha jake bass WAHEGURU ji da naam leyo ya fer sare kaam chad ka bass naam japo.Agar sirf naam hi japna rehanda taha sade GURU ji ladai ni ladade, Miri-piri introduced ni karde,sanu GURU ji na kirpan is vaste diti hai ki waqt ahane par asi sachai vaste usa use kare na hi bass room vicha betha ka paath kare.

Tusi changi tarah studies kar leyoga taha SIKHI vaste kuch kar sakade,Humanity vaste kuch kar sakade.

Value based education is very necessary.................................

Taha rahi bata GURU ji toha dur hona di eda kuch ni ji bass ardas karo ki WAHEGURU ji manu sab chiga vicha concentrate karan di sakati deyo.

2 times paath karo taha baki samaya studies.............Eda socha ka studies karo ki ya bhi GURU ji di sewa hi hai.Changi tarah studies karuga/karugi toha sikh panth vaste kuch kar sakadi/sakada.

BUL CHUK MAFA!

May God Bless u.Make the sikh panth and parents proud of u.

Wjkk Wjkf

Have you tried talking to your parents?

Is there Neway you could remember Waheguru whilst studying like Guru Nanak Dev Jee did when he was working, everytime he counted to thirteen (tera) he would remember guru jee?

Hope this helps

wjkk wjkf

main kade kade sochdee aa, ke why don't we connect ourselves to the network God has created for us.

Why don't we see ourselves as part of the network.

WHy do we have doctors, car/cab drivers, engineers, scientists, chefs, teachers, postmen etc. etc.?

Just go through your one days' needs.

You get up, you need to brush your teeth. so you need toothpaste and brush. Somebody created that for the first time and keeps manufacturing it for all of us. Who are those people or the ones who operate those machines to make these things. And how do they learn one day how to make brushs/toothpastes etc.

And then move on to taking your bath. You go in bathroom and turn on the shower. Who makes it possible to bring water to your faucet. How does it get there?? Think about the process, the machines the people responsible and how did they become able to get water to you?? Do you see GOD's presence and network HE has spread for us to make it all possible. Do you see education playing the part in becoming able to operate GOD's network.

And what about clothes you wear day and night.

and the car you drive

the food you eat daily

the gas you use for your car

or bus you ride on, or train or bicycle you ride

the university you go to, somebody built it using their building skills and it took lot of engineers/construction workers, designers etc. etc to finally put the building in place and your house or the gurudwara you go to.

I haven't gone through whole system yet. Just this much should be good enough for you to ponder on.

WHY AND HOW.

and now relate yourself to it. IF you don't go to school and master in one of the skill of keeping the whole GOD's system operating and imaging about all the youngesters of your age thinking that way, are we going to have any engineers, doctors, bus drivers, teachers etc. etc in about 5-10 years from now ( I am considering you are either in your school or early years of college).

So whats your contribuition towards GOD's operating system.

Are you above GOD's operating system.

If you think Nam japna is only thing you are supposed to do, then dont' consider yourself as Guru's sikh as our first GUru set the principle of Kirat karni and vand chhukna for us as well as he said Nam japna. you are denying the first principle. Second is Nam Japna and third is vand chhukna.

Tell me if you still dont' feel like doing your part in operating the GOD's network. GOD is the director and we are the players or I should say actors in his drama of life. So do what you are supposed to do as outlined by GOD.

Just keep these three principles in your mind always.

Kirat karni

Nam japna

and vand chhukna

and you would never feel demotivated and will be on track always in life.