Free Bhai Pal Singh (Pala)

Pyara

Can any brothers and sisters tell me whether Pal Singh's family in France have made any contact with the French authorities over this. If they have then please tell me who they have been in touch with, It's important, my MEP wants this info.

thanks

chatanga

Can any brothers and sisters tell me whether Pal Singh's family in France have made any contact with the French authorities over this. If they have then please tell me who they have been in touch with, It's important, my MEP wants this info.

thanks

chatanga

Pls check your PM.

thanks

chatanga

This is exactly what needs to be done. Chatanga, it great you are getting to ball rolling at EU level, hopefully the MEP's will act on it.

Pal Singh ji's a French national so the MP representing his area of residence needs to be informed and briefed. Hopefully the MP can highlight the case with governement authorities in France, Europe and India. Therfore it will have a lot more weight with ministers involved. The fact Pal Singh has been tortured the French government should demand immediate repatriation as under UN charters don't know exact number but torture of prisinors is not allowed under any circumstance. Surely anyone can see that he is helping humanity and performing seva. What has happened is a disgrace.

• 1 month later...