sarab loh bibekis

sikhi

I have been eating from Sarbloh for a few months now, the taste of food is so nice.

This is how I clean my sarbloh pots, get a hand full of sand (without rocks), and throw it into the pot then add a bit of water then sit on the floor and start to rub the pot with your hands. Your Sarblohs pot will shine.

Then if you want after you have cleaned it with some sand get a fresh lemon juice and clean it again.

I find this to be the best way to clean Sarbloh as you are cleaning it with sand on the floor and you start to think about Waheguru jee and how great waheguru jee is.

I also find it helps with ego because you are clean with sand and no fancy stuff, so you feel that you are poor, and you will start to beg to Waheguru jee.

All I can say is that I feel the most happy and and feel blessed that I am on this path.

Most of the stuff I want to say is hard to explain, but being Sarbloh Bibek is wicked, I am still not 100% Sarbloh Bibek but I have found that my sikhi as changed and feel more blessed.

Few things to note when becoming Sarbloh bibek.

People will take the piss out of you (My family still do)

People will say you have ego

People will say its not right

People will say to much iron will kill you

People will keep talk rubbish.

Please Veer jee be Strick in this rehat do not listen to people do adras and you will see a change.

Main thing keep it Gupt.

Like I said most of the stuff I want to say is hard to write down.

But Sarbloh Bibek is one rehat that we all should start keeping.

Sorry if I said any thing wrong.

• 8 years later...

Can't eat -

Anything cooked by Non-amritdhari or in Maryada

Daas recommend you make a search on tapoban, there's a MASSIVE post on what can be eaten, and what can't :)

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru ji, I tried to finding the article. Could you give me if you know where it is ?