Video On Youtube..Says It All

_singhni_

Jab Lah Khalsa Rahe Nyaara Tab Lag Tek Diyo Mei Saara

Jab Eh Gaye Bipran Ki Reet Mei Na Karo In Ki Parteet

As Long As Khlsa Remains Distinct, Khalsa Will Have My Full Support and Protection.

When They Follow Bopran (Brahmin / wrong ways) I Will Completly Withraw My Support and Protection.

-Sahib Sree Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj

bhul chuk maaf

Guest SarabjeetSingh

The woman he is bowing in front of is "Sadhvi Ritambhara" . She is a kattad RSS activist and anti-Sikh .

She was responsible for inciting RSS in destroying Babri Masjid (google it if you don't believe me )

Guest SarabjeetSingh

i dont believe u :p

Hey Paneer Monster . I am not lying. She is a kattad RSS activists and I heard her once say on Aastha hindu channel say some derogatory words about Guru Nanak devji like when she was doing katha on krishan , she mentioned that Guru Nanak devji used to cry in birha of Krishna .

Believe me , I am not lying . She is a staunch anti-muslim as well .

Hey Paneer Monster . I am not lying. She is a kattad RSS activists and I heard her once say on Aastha hindu channel say some derogatory words about Guru Nanak devji like when she was doing katha on krishan , she mentioned that Guru Nanak devji used to cry in birha of Krishna .

Believe me , I am not lying . She is a staunch anti-muslim as well .

:rolleyes: , veerji i was joking. i know this womans a knob. :)

Hmmm I personally have a lot of respect for Swami Parmanand Ji who is in the video - not in a "let me bow to u and kiss ure feet" kinda way, but he has done katha at various asthaans and is revered by people like Gianni Thakur Singh and Harkowale Sant.

But it p*sses me off seeing that Singh full on matha tekking to that **** and getting involved in such blatent manmatt activities. Time for me to go buy some new juthiyaa anyway...