CHARDI KALAAAA!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Jio, just wanted to say, this years akj raensbai in toronto was a BLAST... totally in chardi kala... the kirtanees were great, the sangat was great, and overal... the atmosphere in guru jis hajoori was absolutely AMAZING!!!

I just came back from there... enjoyed it too much. Expecially the last gursikh who did keertan... ill let the sangat guess :e:

Please post some of your views, how it went... if u came from afar, how was your stay, meet any new gursikhs etx... and if u watched it online live... how was dat? (Dhan bhag those sevadars who gave those a chance to watch it live :wub: )

(Admin, please dont move this to another section ... this section seems perfect for this discussion !!)

bhul chuk maph!

Hanji veer ji! It was pretty great..

I was not there in person but watched the broadcast. The buffering was darn annoying. So in the end I watched the video and put that on mute so I could listen to the kirtan on Real Player...finally the keertan was not interupted! :wub:

Harpreet Singh and Apaardeep Singh Ji .. :cool:

The others were good too like Jasbir Singh and Amolak Singh...so hard to narrow the best keertani down.. :T:

But a pretty awesome raensabaee

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Guest SikhForLife

vjkk vjkf

i just got back myself, and it was awesome.. the whole 3 days that i was there.. met a few of the forum members as well

rehansbaye was bliss.. although *cough cough*.. bhagat and some others slept through half of it. hehe

awesome sangat there.

JASBIR SINGH JI KHANA was amazing, so good

toronto Dixie gurd is so HUGEEEE, i got lost so many times

- i saw some guy walk in with a rifle <_< , a bit "shosha" in my opinion

- apardeeps voice goes sooo hiii, it was crazy

- langar...so damn good.....omV

yo, does anyone know if they found the Friday Night CD which got misplaced ?? Friday night was good

Fateh ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

The best week of my life!! Waheguru, Toronto sangat.....no words for their chardi kala!

Thanks to all the sewadars who did the recordings.

Veerji, the guy with the rifle....yea, that had to do with the Friday "argument"....just don't pay attention to any of that.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

The Ren Sabahee was amazing!! All of the sangat and kirtanees were Chardee Kala!!!!!!!!

I was wondering, did anyone see the kid who was dressed up in bana and he had a double sided sword or something on his back, what was it? I had never see it before.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!