Bhia Gurdas--Meaning Of Waheguru Is It Wrong

harryss

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and harryss Jee!

Some story tellers promised that Bhai Gurdaas Jee's poetry is the key to understand Granth Saahib. This key has been locked now by strange translations.

You asked "1.Why does it say that Hari ram gobind vishnu are satguru"

Perhaps the translator or your mind said it so. Can someone please suggest where to find Satguru Hari Ram Gobind Vishnu and that also without loosing Satguru Granth Saahib Jee?

harryss Jee wrote "thats what i thought it meant to but it says satguru ram's name was jupped and vishnu's in the same pauri of Bhia Sahib he says kaljug nanak gur gobind gaga govind nam japaavi Bhia Sahib mentions that Guru Nanak is the Guru of Kaljug. And it mentions Vasdev was the satguru of satgur harikrishna was the satguru of duaapar ram was the satguru of trata and Guru Nanak Satguru of Kaljug

Maybe im not understanding Bhia Sahib's meaning of these lines. please help me answer these questions"

Everyone should seek the Satigur of him, I feel. Are you looking for my Satigur?

Mehtab Singh Jee wrote "Gobind = Go (creation) + Bind (seed) = cause behind entire creation = Akaal Purakh"

May I ask from which algebric equation or dictionary these meanings are derived?

Mohinder Pal Jee wrote "So it all about VAHO VAHO GOBIND SINGH APE GUR CHELA"

Many Sikhs these days are trying to follow the writer to become APE GUR CHELA.

Balbir Singh

Actual Guru Chela is expalined in Bhai Gurdas ji dian Varan. How Naam Vast was trfd from Guru nanak Dev ji till Guru Granth Sahib Ji.