Offensive Turban Group On Facebook

Kharkooartsy

So what if they laugh, and if you laugh at others, which i wouldn't doubt, considering what you wrote, it's you acting without a heart. And yes hkaurp bhenji had to tell you. You never got what she was saying.

Sorry I haven't reached the levels of perfection you have just yet....

Guest SarabjeetSingh

I am not surprised they made that group . I would have considered it offensive had they made fun of normal dastars .

If you guys think that impractical "turban" is ok and practical , why not go to work wearing that ?

Stop making yourself look like clowns for God s sake !

I am not surprised they made that group . I would have considered it offensive had they made fun of normal dastars .

If you guys think that impractical "turban" is ok and practical , why not go to work wearing that ?

Stop making yourself look like clowns for God s sake !

Dude, I dont know if your display pic is really yours or anyone elses, but when you go out adorning a dastaar, there maybe many ignorant people who will look at you and think you are a clown or a terrorist, hmm I think we should all stop wearing Dastaars and keeping kesh yeah? Cuz then them ignorant people think we're Muslim, terrorists or clowns so lets all please them... (sarcasam)

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Dude, I dont know if your display pic is really yours or anyone elses, but when you go out adorning a dastaar, there maybe many ignorant people who will look at you and think you are a clown or a terrorist, hmm I think we should all stop wearing Dastaars and keeping kesh yeah? Cuz then them ignorant people think we're Muslim, terrorists or clowns so lets all please them... (sarcasam)

Phenji , why don't you keep a Bibi's photo as your profile pic . lol its confusing !

Anyways , ya thats my photo ! You tell me is that a dastar from any angle ? That guy is just at the point of breaking his neck and his facial expression shows he is not comfortable with it either . Can a person go to battle wearing that kind of dumalla !?

For Gods sake , come to senses guys ! This is a joke of dastar ! Guru sahib never instructed his sikhs to wear so huge dastars !

turbanbig-1.jpg

It does seem to be putting severe strain on his neck. Plus it can't be good for one's spine.

In any case, I think the people back home should be told what their images are being used for. Just so that they know.

• 1 month later...