frustrating

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

i heard from many people about sant jarnail singh bindrawale..that he wasn't good guy..and when i tell them that no it's not true..their question towards me..how do u know...and when i tell them that i found it out on internet and heard their speeches..their question to me..how to do know if it his voice..or those stuff on internet are true?..what should i do ??

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Personally, I don't see any point in arguing with people like that. I just walk away and continue to believe what I believe is right. Don't bother getting frustrated. It's a waste of time. These kind of people are the kind of people that will ask for 'evidence'. And will probably have a silly answer to anything you say to them..

It's their loss..so don't worry about it :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest rsingh

or alternativly

u cud ask them wat proof they have he was bad.

there is an indisputable fact that the gov prepared to attack over a year in advance.

the PM had forces draw up an action plan in 83 in NOvember or so the sikh near the top was sacked.

it was not until march or so 84 that shaheed baba jarnail singh went in to Akal takath and history show they wud have had to ome out at sometime. the police arrested babaji many times why did they not take action.

ask them you now proove to me why he was bad and why the gov cudnt have arrested him before or waited but had to go and tear the holiest of shries and then walkin as if nothing had happened rubbing salt in to the wounds.

bull chuk maff!

I agree with Gupt sis... "ignore em" if u cant than give him/her a punch.. :e:

hai hai... leh .. punch in da face ... come on bro ....... maybe a kick them a few times, that will do it... :TH: jk tongue.gif

But regarding the the post. I love arguing with people who dont believe. Its just a habit. I know for a fact that i have the courage to not put my back to the guru, so the more i argue i know i will no impact on the other person or at least some. But i can say, the other can not turn my back towards sikhi. :TH: Lets just say, lets try to encourage them to come online and do their part in actually studying, and researching on sikhi. Not sant ji s voice.. haha.. come on .. and then they will say that is not sant ji in the videos. laugh.gif

<_<

Guest mehtab

haha...i love arguing too...i shut one guy up a few days back asking "have u ever heard or read a single speech by him?", he says "no i dont want to, i dont have time to waste"...i said "well then u cannot say anything at all about him then"...and he shut up...LOL

i hate to argue..though it's in my blood to argue..but now i m getting frusted from it..the reason i didn't argue cuz i wasn't there..and they say that it's all people has put all these things..u know bhadkana..lokka de khilaf..n e ways..

rub jaane..waheguru ...

Went to Sant Baba Takhar Singh Ji a few days ago and somebody spoke about how certain papers were doing nindia of sant jarnail singh ji and damdami taksal, baba ji just laughed and said let them carry on, its just more paap that theyre getting and will only hasten that which will occur.

Yes point out the facts but be careful of getting overly hotheaded, otherwise people just say that your a thug and a violent person just like sant ji?!?!

By the way if anyone wants to meet baba takhar singh ji then they're in the uk for a while, i believe they going to be in the midlands over the weekend/birminghm/walsall, then to derby and leciester at some point as well. and for those of u coming to the boss camp, baba ji should be coming there for one day as well.

Remember this is the person that sant jarnail singh ji reminded us to listen to, also some of the singhs with baba ji are amazing to, heard that one of them called sangha who has been staying in the mids for a while is unbelievable. typical nitnem prob in excess of 5 hours in early morning, then go to gurdwara sahib for guru ji's darshan, then listens to keertan, then home for more gurbani, eats just once every day and then simran for the rest of the day. hardly speaks at all unless totally neccesary.

and hey dnt worry about it, if the world isnt going to do the nindia of gursikhs then who else?? Just a sign of kaljug, just smile!!