• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ohmy.gif

Bhajee...here is some of it...

http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=58664

you need a login and pass to listen/download.....here you has 10 mins of the whoel 1 hour file.

rest you should ask N!30 or something....he is the Singh who uploaded these files on the FTP server...

or add steel_bangle@hotmail.com to your MSN list and chat with him. he is a guy from Sikhawareness.com forum...and says he has got the files on his PC.

i have not listened to these files yet...i am also looking for them...

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...ddcd9941d433acf

Deep...

WJKK WJKFateh

could somebody pleez explain more about this story. I have heard bits and pieces from ppl, but I dont know it in detail. Where did Baba Ishar Singh Ji meet this ghost? they have it recorded? what did the ghost say, etc. pleez enlighten me on this. thank you.

:St:

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i have the file...and i tried to send it to khalsa veer ji, but some how...it wasn't traferin, some problme in khalsa 007s computer >>FBI wachin who i send my e-mails and stuff too...lolzzz(dont i wish they were) lol

sorry ji

jokin ...

if u need it let me know!

bout explaing part. im sooo bad at explaining any thing wha so eva. i will jus make u more confuse(for sure ..its a garrenty...lol)

bhul chuk muaff karni

ji

waheguru ang sang

waheguru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Listen to this once, and do not listen to it again. I have talked to some higher avastha gursikhs about this.. They said they get headaches when listening to this as this pret has power to suck the life force out of you. YES even by listening to a recording you are giving it some of your bhagti, your life force, your energy. I dont suggest you spread this too much. Please be careful with such things. Many people are insterested in this but do not know of whats going on or the consequences..

take away some your bhagti ji???

really>?

how tho?

sorry waheguru ji . don't mean any disrespect... just some questions..i listend to it... honestly ji... it kinda scared me... :D

the info.... waheguru pray.gif ....

bhul chuk muaaf ji...

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh ^_^

ps. i like what he sings about guru nanak dev ji... ^_^