Baba Ishar Singh Talking With Ghost

Prets, spirits, bhoots etc (even the 5 evils, kaam krodh...) they have the ability to suck energy.. in fact tahts all they do.. they live on energy sucked from other souls, like parasites... there are so many realms around us which we cannot see.. by listening to a recording of it we are making it aware of us and our soul aware of it.. its really hard to describe but you give the pret the ability to suck away your kamahee and bhagti.. this is especially bad if u have committed koor rehats and you have left yourself vulnerable and open to attack!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

its scary init!!

this is what guru sahib ji say

"Without the Fear of God, there is no devotional worship, and no love for the Naam"

and its wikid that i read this Hukum aroud thsoe times when i was tryin to listen to this.

wikid init!

see what will happen.

most of the people ignore it..and they think this life is jus for fun, do what eva...no one have seen the future, no one knows if there is life after dead..

and i think this file clears that out!

but only that happens with guru sahib jis kirpa too.

some will listen to it, as say "bull <admin-cut>, there are no ghost, thats all crazp...etc"

look at people aroud us...they dont have fear of God, and they ignore the fact about>>justice of His.

if really they knew waheguru ji, and belive that their is creatore...higher power, then no one will commit sin..they all be doing bhagi..aand alll good things:D

my 2 cents

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

Guest Akaal108
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Listen to this once, and do not listen to it again. I have talked to some higher avastha gursikhs about this.. They said they get headaches when listening to this as this pret has power to suck the life force out of you. YES even by listening to a recording you are giving it some of your bhagti, your life force, your energy. I dont suggest you spread this too much. Please be careful with such things. Many people are insterested in this but do not know of whats going on or the consequences..

veer ji . i would highly recommend to listen to it few times... inorder to get deep concepts...everytime i listen to it.. i pick up new things...

this kinda things bring us closer more and more to gurbani.. what else you need ji???

isnt that we all want????

This is a Living-Truth itself......

Please spread the naam of vaheguroo..since this tape itself changed 1000's of lives .. brought people close to sikhi....

deep singh jee, you must have done some massive bhagti in your last life :D

:D )

i do not know about that.....but i must say....maaan it was scary! ohmy.gif

it might be enlightning...but can't we just write the manuscript of the disc...and post it somewhere....so small guys like do not freeke about.... :D

Veer....i think it is the other way.....those who stand up to these souls....well they are the Saints....jerks like me just get scared.... ohmy.gif

i think all those who could get through the tape without freeking out....yeah they are great Sikhs....not me...i just listen to it 5 sec! man 5 sec!....and u call me a Saint? no way!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i have listened to this a few times and have benefitted greatly. There is no way this ghost or pret can suck any Bhagti from us. It's a recording!!!! It's just the voice of the ghost. nothing more. very simple. i've benefitted a lot. and i think there is no harm.