Waheguroo Ji

Singh559

2950054078f65f7e4617.jpg

Whenever I watch this video or see pictures of Sant Ji there's this feeling that I come over, it's not explainable. I feel content and bliss beyond explanation, I don't know what it is that exactly does it. It may be comforting to know there were Singhs even in this time that follow Guru Sahib's Sikhi to the max and defend against tyrants without a seconds hesitation just like Guru Sahibs have in the past...

I wish someday I could be half of what Sant Ji eternally is.

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

17693053.gif17693053.gif17693053.gif17693053.gif

(Mods Don’t Edit Even A Single Bit).

Can You Handle It.

NAKALI DAL Prakaash SIN Badal Is The Inside Agent Who Orchestrated The Genocide And Attack On Sikhs And Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib!!! His Demon Seed Dukhbir SIN Badal Is The Mirror Image Of His Demon Evil Thief Father !!! The Genocide On Sikhs Was Done Together With CongRSS!!! Going To Jail Is The Safest Place At Such A Time When Havoc Is Going On ‘Outside’!!! Same With Darshan Paapee !!! Sarnas, Darshan Laal Ragi, Badals Are Direct Bum Chums Of Kp Gill, Ranbir Khatra, Sumedh Saini As Are CongRSS!!! Get It ?!?! Those People Who Kiss Badals AS$ Because Of His Puppets At Akaal Takhat Sahib Supporting Dhan Dhan Sree DasamGranth Sahib Jee !!!!! Are Idiots!!! Badals Supports Baanee Through Akaal Takhat Sahib As His Way To Keep Control Of $$$GPC. CongRSSarnas Keep Control Of D$GMC With CongRSS Police!!! Badals With Kp Gill, Sumedh Saini, Ranbir Khatra Etc Punjab Police!!! ALL Badals Are LIKE HITLER AND AURANGZEB!!! SO ARE AMRIINDER AND PRANEET!!! Get It !?!?! EVERYONE ATTACKS !!!

True Khalsa Will Rise With The Grace Of God Guroo Within Their Very Homes All Over The World And The World Will Fall IN Love With Khalsa Dharma !!!!! THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!!

Demon Badals Are Fighting For $$$GPC And CongRSS Sarnas And His Various Fronts Are Fighting For $$$GPC. THEY ALL ATTACK SIKHI AND SIKHS !!! Many Of You Cant Handle This, But Gubachan S So Called Jathedaar Is Badals A$$ Licker Just Like Badals Eunuch Makkar! If Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Was Here Now He Would Have Them All Destroyed !!!!! Sarnas, CongRSS, Badals Call Baba Jarnail Singh Jees Prem For Humanity Love By Very Bad Names All Over Media !!!

THERE ARE ALL NAKALI DALS !!!

But Don’t Stress Even A Single Bit. Within Our Very Homes We Will Reach The Gates Of Love For Truth And Then With The Power Of Truth The Demons Will Be Destroyed Soon !!!!! The Whole World Knows And Will Know Of Their SINS !!!!! The Love For True Khalsa Dharma Will Rise WorldWide !!!!!

Chardhi Kala !!!

TRUTH WILL RISE !!!!! True Khalsa Dharma Prem Will Guide Politics For Humanity Love WORLDWIDE !!!!!

!! VAHEGURUUJEEKAAKHAALSAA ! VAHEGUROOJEEKEEFATEHH !!

Dhan Dhan MahaaRaajan Deh MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sree GuruGranth Sahib Jee MahaaRaaj DHAN !!!!! IK OANGKAAR … ATHARAH DAS BEES !!!!! DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sree DasamGranth Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Gumantar Sahib Jee, Gur Deekya Sahib, Gur Sikhya Sahib From Dhan Dhan Sree Jeevaanee RehatVaan Panj Pyareh Sahibhaan, Khande-Pahul Amrit, And Gurmukh Jeevan DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Pooran Sree Panj Kakaar Sahib Jees And Saving From Bajjar Paaps For LIFE, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Sarbloh Degh Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Dastaar Sahib Jees For Singhs AND Kaurs DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurmat Ishnaan Sahib DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Seven Baanee NitNem Sahib DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan NISHKHAAM Seva Sahib DHAN!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sree Sehaj Paath Sahib Jees, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Anand Kaaraj Between RehatVaan AmritDhaaree Singhs And Kaurs ONLY, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdaas Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdaas Singh Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree RehatNaamaas Of Khalsa DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Asthaan Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Takhat Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Khalsa Meeree Peeree DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Keertee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Daswandh Sahib DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Shastar Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Nagaaraa Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Nishaan Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Sit In Humility On The Floor Pure Vegetarian Langar Sahib That Feeds And WILL Feed The Hungry World Langar And Spirituality, Shelter The Shelterless, Bring Dignity To The Oppressed, Clothe The Naked, Love The Abandoned DHAN !!!!!

Degh !!!!! Tegh !!!! Fateh !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhagtee !!!!! Dhan Dhan Shaktee !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Rehni Kehni Behni Sehni DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Harmandir Sahib !!!!! Dhan Dhan Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Raags And Chands DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Tantee Saazs’ DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Gurmat Keertan Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan New Generation RehatVaan NishKhaam AmrithDhaaree Gurmukhs WorldWide !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Confidence !!!!!

DHAN DHAN EVERYTHING IN THE ETERNAL PALACE OF DHAN DHAN MAHAARAAJAN DEH MAHAARAJ DHAN DHAN SREE GURU GOBIND SINGH JEEE MAHAARAAJ DHAN !!!!!

NO PICTURES !!!!! SHABAD ROOP !!!!! KHALSA ROOP !!!!!

THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

GURU SAHIB KIRPA KARAN !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!! ETERNAL TRUE KHALSA DHARMA WILL RISE AND RULE !!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

I wonder what the reason is for there not being any similar figures to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji in our religion anymore? Are we spiritually bankrupt or has fear permeated us, or don't we care anymore? Or has the Indian Government done its job of gradually neutering our collective spirit so that nobody is left to fight? When I refer to 'fight' I'm not just referring to the physical act but also the internal, spiritual act as well.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale - is NOT the name of just a human being, is NOT the name of just a GurSikh, is NOT the name of just a mukhi. Its the epitome of a jazba (passion), a junoon (obsession), an inklaab (revolution) to break the shackles of slavery, to enjoin every lover of Akal Purakh with the jot of Vaheguru, to have everyone come under the holy banner of Nishan Sahib, to never oppress anyone, and never spare an oppressor either, to rid everyone of nashay (intoxicants), to bring all abhilakhis into the Khalsa Panth, and inspire them to recite maximum Bani and do maximum Naam Simran.

Any one of us, any GurSikh, who has these emotions, has this jazba, this junoon, running in our veins, and has such inklaabi ideals in life, trust me, we have Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale very much alive and present in every single drop of blood that flows in our body.

@ Mehtab Singh - I was looking for a direct answer instead of (admittedly) lyrical, soul-stirring sentiments - true though they are.

So why haven't other Sikhs attempted to continue the struggle? I appreciate the genocide that took place is a determining factor, but it seems the people in power in the Sikh panth are very reluctant to discuss the central issues that led to the problems in the first place. I could be wrong but it seems like its been swept under the carpet by the very people who represent us.

Non-violent means could be best, especially in this climate whereby a minority who deems its government is victimising them (and does something about it with force) is immediately labelled as terrorists.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale - is NOT the name of just a human being, is NOT the name of just a GurSikh, is NOT the name of just a mukhi. Its the epitome of a jazba (passion), a junoon (obsession), an inklaab (revolution) to break the shackles of slavery, to enjoin every lover of Akal Purakh with the jot of Vaheguru, to have everyone come under the holy banner of Nishan Sahib, to never oppress anyone, and never spare an oppressor either, to rid everyone of nashay (intoxicants), to bring all abhilakhis into the Khalsa Panth, and inspire them to recite maximum Bani and do maximum Naam Simran.

Any one of us, any GurSikh, who has these emotions, has this jazba, this junoon, running in our veins, and has such inklaabi ideals in life, trust me, we have Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale very much alive and present in every single drop of blood that flows in our body.

17693053.gif17693053.gif17693053.gif

@ Mehtab Singh - I was looking for a direct answer instead of (admittedly) lyrical, soul-stirring sentiments - true though they are.

So why haven't other Sikhs attempted to continue the struggle? I appreciate the genocide that took place is a determining factor, but it seems the people in power in the Sikh panth are very reluctant to discuss the central issues that led to the problems in the first place. I could be wrong but it seems like its been swept under the carpet by the very people who represent us.

Non-violent means could be best, especially in this climate whereby a minority who deems its government is victimising them (and does something about it with force) is immediately labelled as terrorists.

Here is a direct answer. Today, we lack GurSikhs who have the jazba/junoon/inklaabi khiyaal to break the shackles of slavery, to enjoin every lover of Akal Purakh with the jot of Vaheguru, to have everyone come under the holy banner of Nishan Sahib, to never oppress anyone, and never spare an oppressor either, to rid everyone of nashay (intoxicants), to bring all abhilakhis into the Khalsa Panth, and inspire them to recite maximum Bani and do maximum Naam Simran.

Further In My Opinion,

What I’m Trying To Say Is That We All Know That Badals And Sarnas Keep Close Contact With KP Gill, Drug Dealers, Liquor Dealers (They Themselves Are Involved In Intoxicant Trade And Worse), Etc., Why Has The ‘Jathedaar’ Of Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib Not Banished Them From Sikh Panth? Why Is Punjab Filled With Drugs, Alcohol, And Other Vices, Where The Punjab Police With Nexus With GOI Flood Punjab With Drugs, Illiteracy, Disease, Etc., Under The Nose (With The Aid Of) The Punjab Police Who Is Controlled By Demon Badals With Ties When It Comes To Attacking Sikhs, With GOI, Who Then Controls $GPC. CongRSS and Badals Work Together In Attacking Sikhi And Sikhs. They Do Them In Different Ways, But They Both Do Them. When It Came To Genocides, They Did It Together. They Are Mahaa Paapees! The Sarnas Are Dirty Rotten CongRSS Thieves And Demons As Well Who Work With GOI Against Sikhs And Sikhi, Work With Murderers Who Did Genocide On Sikhs, Are Bum Chums With Kamal Nath Etc! Kp Gill Is Bum Chums With Badals. Kp Gill Is Bum Chums With Sarnas And Darshan Laal. They Were ‘Partying’ Together At Sarnas Sons Wedding (Which Of Course Was ‘Paid’ For With Guru Jees Golak!) Why Have They Not Been Banished By Orders From Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib? Badals And CongRSS Use Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib For Their Politcs! They Tell The Jathedaar To Issue Commands Which Suits Their Politics At The Time So They Can Further Loot And Terrorize The Poor And Use Emotional Blackmail Against Sikhs And Loot Guru Sahibs Golak. The True Jathedaar Must Stand For Truth. Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib Is Very Loved By Truth! I Understand It Can Be Very Difficult Because Of The Demon GOI, CongRSS, Terrorist Police, Nakali Dal Badals, Other Nakali Dals, Various CongRSS Fronts Etc., But Only Truth Should Be Ordered For Khalsa Prem Worldwide From Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib According To Tat Gurmat Without The Interference Of Demons. Sree DasamGranth Sahib Jee Baanee Being Supported As Supported By Mahaan Gursikhs Of The Past, For Sree DasamGranth Sahib Jee Is Granth Sahib Of Sree Amrit Sanchaar Baanees, And Much More, By Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib Was Also By The Power Of Sarbat Gursikhs All Over The World. And It Is Good That CongRSS Puppet Darshn Paapee Was Exposed For What He Is. He Still Needs To Be Exposed More.

But Everyone Should Do The Best Democratically And Peacefully Worldwide. Even If Just In Thought. Thoughts Are Powerful. Don’t Panic. Bringing Khalsa Dharma Prem To The World Is The Best Thing To Do For Humanity Love! Automatically True Khalsa Dharma Prem Will Also Be Implemented Through Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib! Of Course We Have To Be Extra Cautious. $GPC, D$GMC Are Currently Controlled By Demons. And More Demons Want Their Control. With The Grace Of Truth, True Khalsa Dharma Will Be Propagated Worldwide, And Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib Will Also Eventually Come Under The SEVA Of (May Guroo Sahib Bless True Khalsa Dharma Again) Authentic Gurmukhs.

Lets Not Panic. Lets Be Strategic, Articulate, Smart, Etc. Make Media Channels Sharing True Khalsa Dharma Prem, Organizing Guru Sahib Prem Pure Vegetarian Langar Sahibs Sharing Gurmat With The World Etc. Lets Not Depend On ‘Them’. Lets Be Inspired By Sikhi! By The Grace Of Guroo Sahib Even The Institutions Of Guru Sahib Will Be Rid Of All Corruptions!

This Post Is Related To Sant Jee Because Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Fought Against Corruptions, Fought Against Killing Female Babies, Fought Against Drugs, Fought Against Terrorizing Innocents Of All Faiths (The GOI Propaganda Machine Lied To The World So Much, The GOI Got Their Army To Dress As Skhs And Killed Hindus Etc To Make It Seem That Sikhs Did It! This Is The Dirty Work That GOI Does! The GOI Was Responsible For Air India Bombing Too!). Sant Jee Fought Against Social Evils, Intoxicant Use, Etc., And Much More. What I Am Saying Is, We Should Not Support Anyone Who Works With Badals Or CongRSS (Sarnas Etc). But We Should Not Panic Either. We Should Have Conviction, But Be Strategic To Share Khalsa Dharma Prem Worldwide. World Peace Is Waiting For Khalsa Dharma Prem To Rise !!!!!

Chardhi Kala !!!