Relationships

Guest GuptSingh

Guest GuptSingh

Im at that age where parents and myself are looking for a wife for me. However, I keep reading and get told by singh that 70% of girls have had their first “serious” relationship with Muslims. The thing is ive never been in a relationship before and do not want a wife who has been with muslims etc. Is it likely that i will find a wife like that. Are there any pure sikh girls left anymore?

Guest Don't be stuipd

Do this, every time you see a sikh girl, ask her if she's been in a relationship. Then when you get juttia from her, count how many and that will tell you if they are telling the truth or not.

This is well stupid, stop believing crap you read or hear from random places or people. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is no solid research behind this magic 70% number.

Do this, every time you see a sikh girl, ask her if she's been in a relationship. Then when you get juttia from her, count how many and that will tell you if they are telling the truth or not.

This is well stupid, stop believing crap you read or hear from random places or people. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is no solid research behind this magic 70% number.

:lol: - harsh but true! I want to know who conducted that survey! Mori, The Sun, The Times??!?

Seriously, don't worry about it. Use your own judgement when it comes to talking to a potential life partner. Leave it to God and you'll get the wife you deserve (if you've also been a good boy yourself).

The person who conducted this imaginary survey prob found out his g/f's last relationship was with a muslim. Don't listen to these people, alot of sikh girls wouldn't trust a muslim guy if he bought her a ferrari with all the stories that have been told. I'm not saying all muslim guys are bad either, we're all babajis children. But for the most part I'd say most sikh girls know how some muslim guys can brainwash a girl.

_GuptSingh_ Jee,

I would say do not even 'look' for a wife because women are not a commodity you can look for, as if to buy, or to own. The only thing that should bother you and your parents is walking right on the path of Sikhi, and fulfilling the Will of God, by working out the vision of, why God sent you to this planet, and what you are supposed to do, during your very short stay on planet earth. Let a wife be a gift God chooses for you,, and gives you and comes your way in its own time and way according to God's Will. Such an approach will make you relaxed and relieve you of the tension, worry, mental calculations and stress created by your need, and help you focus on what is at hand. God is a Giver to whom none is equal and we as Sikhs have to live humbly in his Will, focussing on loving Him and serving Him.

_GuptSingh_ Jee,

I would say do not even 'look' for a wife because women are not a commodity you can look for, as if to buy, or to own. The only thing that should bother you and your parents is walking right on the path of Sikhi, and fulfilling the Will of God, by working out the vision of, why God sent you to this planet, and what you are supposed to do, during your very short stay on planet earth. Let a wife be a gift God chooses for you,, and gives you and comes your way in its own time and way according to God's Will. Such an approach will make you relaxed and relieve you of the tension, worry, mental calculations and stress created by your need, and help you focus on what is at hand. God is a Giver to whom none is equal and we as Sikhs have to live humbly in his Will, focussing on loving Him and serving Him.

All he wanted was someone to make his roti and iron his clothes - you're suggesting he undertakes a spiritual odyssey before even entertaining the thought of marriage! :BL:

I'm joking. But yes in an ideal world this would be the way of tackling things when deciding to get married. Sadly even the most outwardly religious parents are not as religiously considerate and spiritually inclined as they should be.

Although I guess you'll say that its our duty to create this 'ideal world' on this earth we are inhabiting? (which I agree with by the way). :)