Is It Okay To Have Kaami Thoughts/Act On Kaami Thoughts Towards Wife

Guest singh

Im sorry for any mistakes but personally I thought this was very racist.

Its pointing out that white people are more open with affection with their spouses. I could have easily said brown people are not open to showing their affection infront of others. Do you see brown mom and dads openly showing affection to each other in public. It never happens. Wales, himself has pointed out that hes white (if i call him caucasian does that lower your racist meter). So he grow up in that cultural and hes using that culture to explain his opinion. People cannot wait to twist words around on this site. If you believe im racist thats fine with me.

PJS ji, i was pointing out that other cultures see kaam differently. They accept more open affection toward spouses and even non-married relationships in public. They see nothing wrong with it. Walk into a punjabi household with this stuff and it will be the talk of the century. So this background they come from is going to have an impact on how they think. And i was pointing out that Wales, is expressing his culture in his post.

This open affection is seen in punjabis as well and now you got some Amritdharis doing it, with no shame. Its disgusting whoever is doing it, but this was started by the whites (caucasians gotta be politically correct for the sensitive people) and others picked up on it. People need to search up the Chinese culture and see how stricted it was. But again the influence comes from one culture. There thinking as impacted the whole world and they dont view it as bad.