Calls To Expose Uk Pakistani Sex Gangs In Media

Southall Youth

I'm also wondering when the media is going to get off its backside and also highlight the hordes of white, middle aged men who journey to Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia and South India to rape the children of those countries? Sexual tourism of children is something that is being indulged in on a large scale and yet no one talks about it. The only time it has been mentioned was when Gary Glitter was caught......

That is spot on Singh. You can now add Africa to that list too. Apparently they too are now having problems with middle aged white men coming over to take advantage of extremely young African girls.

This has got tons of coverage in the US. IMHO all such men, regardless of race, should be decapitated in public and have their genitals cut off and shoved down their throat. After that I hope they burn in hell. I can promise you that nearly all the white people I am friends with feel the same way, and it doesn't matter what color the poor girl was.

-W

That is spot on Singh. You can now add Africa to that list too. Apparently they too are now having problems with middle aged white men coming over to take advantage of extremely young African girls.

Paa jee, these people are incredible hypocrites. I knew a little about Africa but the child sex trade is massive in Asia, in particular South East Asia. There are booklets, tour guides, girls for sale that are being raped by hundreds of men from this country, on an annual basis, yet the media stays silent. Utterly disgraceful. Having been to these countries for business I have seen it first hand, men, in their middle ages with young girls sitting on their laps. But the media, particularly the right wing media won't mention because they are white and middle class and the children are coloured and from the Third World.

WaheGuru protect all innocents.