Help

Guest Guest

i recently went pesh for a mistake. everything was going well in terms nitnem and my jeevan. however today in the morning while studying twirling the hairs on my arm. I then noticed hair on my hands. i repeated the action again no hair came on hands. then i done the action again and hair came into my hands. i did not have the intention to break my hair but repeated ction to prove to myself that it was not cause of that. i dont know what to do i feel so low and that i have taken the micky out of the amrit sanchaar. if i go pesh that means taking amrit for a 3rd in over a year i dont beilveve that is right.

Do a lot of simran and ardaas for clarity, thats all i can think about gettin the answer to whether u shud or shudnt go pesh for it.

its unbelievable but i have pretty much exactly the same problem ive been amrit twice in a year and am gonna go again for somethings, just to let u kno ur not alone! but one thing i can say, which happens to me is, try not to let it consume ur mind, i went thru a really hard stage letting this stuff get to my head, i still do but im tryna control it with guru ji's kirpa.

One thing that used to bother me alot was omg how can i go pesh again and again, and although its not good to do galtia, and u shudnt do galtia with the thought u can just go pesh, but if uve already done the (percieved) galti, and u do decide u need to go pesh for it, dont allow it to block ur mind from simran, i see it all as being a test to help u get to vaheguru, even facing the aftermath of doing kurehita to be honest.

i think u mite be sum1 i kno and we have talked about this b4 (hint: hands through dhari), we cna talk in real life about this as i suffer the same problems if i am right about who this is.

Bhaji / Benji ,

Amrit is no tutti-gund - ie it is no feeble knot that can be undone easily.

We all make mistakes, all of the time, we are bhoolan-haar.

It is not as if you have taken a pair of scissors to your hair, not have you

noshed on meat or alcohol or had an illicit affair, you have made a mistake,

do ardaas and ask for forgiveness and then remove the guilt.

You do not need to carry the guilt around with you all the time, we are not catholics ;)

Guru Ji is all forgiving, ask for forgiveness , be happy and then move on.

Do you have to use words like that in the same sentence as Amrit?

Brother, to be fair it appears a bit dodgy when spelt in English, but as Bundha Ji said the term mentioned above means "broken knot" (I think). I had a heart-in-mouth moment when I first read it, but I allowed the word to register in my mind and all was clear...:)