Sarbloh Granth (Sevadaars Needed)

gurs1kh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa || Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

I know that I posted this earlier, but I still need help.

Please reply if your are willing to help me prepare a typed beerh of Sri Sarbloh Granth. Once I have enough people, we can assign jobs.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa || Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gurfateh

There was a possibility that some one could have scanned the translated Budhadal Version in Gurmukhi published from Budhadal and made that copy online on perhaps some free site.

But the stuff is copy righted by Budhadal.

At present which is true Budhadal in either factions is a matter of debate.

Anyway if Nihungs in UK want they can make it online and give its link to Nihungsingh.org.

Later on online Sangat can carry out Translation.

Rest up to the Sangat, It is anyway more a work of previous life of Guru, Das assumes, Guru only knows.

RAM SETU AND SARBLOH GURU DARBAR

Baba Baldev Singh Ji ragi were once Mahant of Delhi Chhvani of Budha Dal(Gurdwara Rab Da <banned word filter activated>), he was instrumental in Das's undergoing baptism at Guru Ki Kashi from Budhadal.(Baba Ji are presently in jail due to being accused in Patiala Killing sept. 2007).

Few days before that incident, he told das on phone that as per last part of Sarbloh Guru Darbar, some info of Ram Setu is there.(as per that King of sea told Ram Ji that there is "place" in sea which could be used as bridge.

This was sent to RSS head K S Sudershan, which talked about justifiability of finding that Adam Bridge is natural but was used by Ram Ji.

Some <banned word filter activated> from RSS made comments that Tenth Master worshiped Ram Ji from such Data, which showed the intellectual bankruptcy.

Das once noticed again use of Gurdwara stage by a VHP personal during the bhog S S Bajwa Ji regarding the Ram Ji's worship in Gurmat, Sarna Ji refuted that. God knows how all that effected the departed soul.

Crux of all info in that this text could be useful to non Sikhs also.

Forgive for wrong language.

Sorry that I haven't been online in a while.

I am currently looking for a better way to start this

Doing it in forums is not the best way

Does anyone know a good way how we can do this.

We need an organized way to do this.

we can work off our skydrives of hotmail if people want to..

jus need to open a new folder and submit updated versions of a file (it is always best to seperately name files as version 1, updated 1 and so on as if everything is in 1 file and summin happens to that file, then its all skrewwed..

:/

i personally believe that this 'sub-contracting' is gud.. we jus need a base to work from.. where we can upload and share files.

im open to suggestions too.

:)