Airport

Guest Singhni

Guest Singhni

Wjkk wjkf

After Amrit this is the first time daas is goin out of country n just realised I would Hav to take my Kirpan out.. I'm so confused what to do please help I so don want to take my Kirpan out I feel like crying is my ang n I keep imagining whT I shud do n how I will feel with out it

N also afraid that they will make me take m turban off n daas don't want to I'm so scared of india especially as whT is happening in India

Please waheguru ji anyone can help

Bhu chuk maff ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

When daas was blessed with amrit I remember panj saying its ok, just dont eat anything until you are wearing ur kirpan again and do ardas to maharaj for forgiveness saying that there was nothing you can do.

they cant make you take your turban off, but i suppose if they want to search u u have to agree, just make sure its in the most respectufl way like going into a private room ,etc.

just dont eat anything until you are wearing ur kirpan again

So you cant eat anything on the plane? Thats unrealistic on a long flight...

Maybe if you keep a small or miniture kirpan with you, would that be allright??

Thx

So you cant eat anything on the plane? Thats unrealistic on a long flight...

Maybe if you keep a small or miniture kirpan with you, would that be allright??

Thx

Penji it's not unrealistic it just depends on the sharda (devotion) you have for your shastar, after you wear your kakkar for years they do really become your ang, limbs. And because of this separation from your kirpaan, a gift from maharaj, out of pyaar it's not hard to not eat on a plane for 8 - 16 hrs. Also before you put your kirpaan back on do japji sahib and ask maharaj for maafi, then eat. :) Hope I don't sound weird but it is just all of sheer pyaar. Might be an idea to get a direct flight and I wouldn't recommend a mini kirpaan, a shastar should be practical and fulfill its function.

Guest Singhni

Wjkk wjkf

Thank you so much it really has helped me but one more thing do I have to take my kangha out as well

Will it beep when they check using the machine

Bhul chuk maaf

Wjkk wjkf

After Amrit this is the first time daas is goin out of country n just realised I would Hav to take my Kirpan out.. I'm so confused what to do please help I so don want to take my Kirpan out I feel like crying is my ang n I keep imagining whT I shud do n how I will feel with out it

N also afraid that they will make me take m turban off n daas don't want to I'm so scared of india especially as whT is happening in India

Please waheguru ji anyone can help

Bhu chuk maff ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

ChardiKala Gursikhs like Jarnail Singh from UK travel by minibus when they go abroad!

Guest Singhni

Waheguru ji daas wish it cud go by mini bus too but from my whole family I'm d onli one with Amrit n mom has chaula n if we take minibus propz will reach in week time n plus so hard dad has accepted me in this roop I cannot ask him for more rytt but thank you so much daas can't wait to visit anandpur sahib my homeland after Amrit or maybe this life time it is going to be my first visit so excited to put my feet in that dharti where Khalsa was formed

Waheguru waheguru

May waheguru keep the khalsa chardi kala

sorry to the origonal poster there is no need not to eat

never ever ever ever give ur body pain

how is this sharda ? i know im going to get alot of ppl disagreeing but Ive been through this

just meditate on the Naam

why would you starve ur body

add to ur pain? Just remember Guru mera sang sada hai nale

wear a small kirpan if possible

do an ardas to guru sahib for forgiveness but there is no need to keep urself hungry

would a parent like to see their child hungry

bani tells us

the guru loves putting food in the mouths of his gursikhs

now how wud guru sahib feel to see his bacha bhukha

?