Reuben Singh

Akaali

Guest rsingh

this singh is great, i vcan tell u all about it

like at 17 he made a site on fashion which he sold for millions, his father was a grocer and had money, bought him a car BMW no less, for his 18th but he gave it bak. he didnt want to go to uni so his father fell out with him. he was on bbc years a go had a yellow mercades at the time which had no key but he had to press on it and when he went near it it opened up.

his father started speaking to him as he made a success of him self. hes met the PM Quees , etc respected entrupenier. in UK what else.. um. oh the down side, recently be luidated a small company which his parents had capital in, they pulled it out cause theysaid they where losing to much. and blamed it on each ther. i think they thought it where oging to well so they flushed it.

now ull need to look out for me shhh.gif dont tell any one yet though, our secret!

ive only met him once n he seems safe... he came to get Bhai Harjinder Singh (Sri Nagar Vale) from Wolverhampton from Manchester when they came down last year so he also does seva too. Good on ya Mr. Singh... but i wasnt too keen on the Bollywood kurta!! Looked like a cross between Daler Mehndi and Malkit Singh "Golden Star" hehehe! Nah excellent achievement man... hes a bit of a academic role model for youth.

It is great that he has earned millions in such a young age. But allow me to ask a question that how come Sikhism is benefitting from his immense wealth? I mean shouldn't super-rich people like him also give out a substantial amount of money to make Sikhism grow and prosper? At least do some prachar? I really don't approve anyone having so much money and spending it on chartered flights or other extravagance than to spend it on the good of Humanity.

I am sorry but i don't think having this or that car makes anyone any good. I hope we get the point.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i complely agree with ure post veer je

was thinking the same thing

he shud be giving a lot of his money to sikhi

jst like mahraja ranjit singh je did

i mean, wat good is money

its one of the deadliest forms of maya

it shud put to good use on sikhi parchaar and just giving to sikhi

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest noonespecial

I tend to agree with the views expressed by both veers above. Besides providing light to millions with that shiny kurtha, I don't see what else he has done. Sure he keeps his kesh, but with all that money and influence he should be using his position to do alot more for Sikhi.