Secret Girlfriend Of The 7/7 Bomber

JSinghN

What puzzles me is that when these girls mess up and are used by non-sikh guys not neccessarily muslim guys and they go back to they families, why do they all of a sudden want to marry a singh who keeps a beard and wears a turban....the same guy they have hated all of their lives? Ive noticed its not that sikh guys dont give sikh girls attention they do its just that some sikh women sadly are repulsed by the singh images esp. the beard. So im confused as to why they in the end sometimes seek out singhs, not clean shaven sikhs, to marry?

What puzzles me is that when these girls mess up and are used by non-sikh guys not neccessarily muslim guys and they go back to they families, why do they all of a sudden want to marry a singh who keeps a beard and wears a turban....the same guy they have hated all of their lives? Ive noticed its not that sikh guys dont give sikh girls attention they do its just that some sikh women sadly are repulsed by the singh images esp. the beard. So im confused as to why they in the end sometimes seek out singhs, not clean shaven sikhs, to marry?

Interesting point. May I venture an opinion?

I'm generalising so please don't take this as gospel, but I think its a psychological reaction to give the Sikh girl's mind some peace, and alleviate any guilt. By choosing a full-saroop Sikh, what they are doing is selecting the best of their own religion - the image that all Sikhs should aspire to be. Therefore, the girl feels that any past indiscretions will somehow be erased or forgiven if she chooses somebody who is the visual representation of the best of their own faith.

Of course, some of them may actually WANT to marry a Gursikh. This musn't be discounted either, and is a more-than admirable decision. Its just sad they had to succumb to darkness before they appreciated the light.

I don't know where you got that from lol? I don't know anybody (who's been in a relationship with non Sikhs) to have a feeling of hatred towards Sikh guys... yes, perhaps they aren't attracted to the image or see no reason to be with one because they aren't religious themselves. But hatred? :o

Anyway, i suppose it's because these women want a safe option of being with a nice guy (it's assumed that a Sikh with a beard etc will be "nice") :/ and want to avoid getting their hearts broken again.

I don't know where you got that from lol? I don't know anybody who's had a feeling of hatred towards Sikh guys, perhaps not been attracted to the image, yes. But hatred? Anyway, i suppose it's because these women want a safe option of being with a nice guy (it's assumed that a Sikh with a beard etc will be "nice") :/ and want to avoid getting their hearts broken again.

"Avoid getting their hearts broken again" would seem to suggest they were in a genuine relationship with the non-Sikh to begin with. Sister, you know as well as I do that in the instance of Muslims pursuing Sikh girls, the relationship (in the traditional sense of the word) is never a consideration. The ultimate goal is to taint the Sikh girl, and then convert her and make her bear the Muslim's offspring. That is his aim. Feelings, romance, love - they are all a smoke-screen in the journey towards to converting the Kuffar.

I don't know where you got that from lol? I don't know anybody (who's been in a relationship with non Sikhs) to have a feeling of hatred towards Sikh guys... yes, perhaps they aren't attracted to the image or see no reason to be with one because they aren't religious themselves. But hatred? :o

Anyway, i suppose it's because these women want a safe option of being with a nice guy (it's assumed that a Sikh with a beard etc will be "nice") :/ and want to avoid getting their hearts broken again.

I know everything happens for a reason and we have to accept God's Will etc....but i dont want to end up marrying a girl like that! all i will be to her is someone who can ease her conscience, im at a marriageable age and i do not want to end up with someone like that.......someone who probably only wants to marry me not for me but some other reason!......ive known women in London (England) who openly dislike the singh image and they hate it.....they go out of their way to let you know in colleges and universities and even secondary schools......then i find it ironic that all of a sudden they want to marry a singh who they have avoided all of their lives....

If they genuinely want that their heart should not be broken again then they should tell the Singh about their Past relationship,but if they are hiding it then they are doing wrong again.If by chance a Singh knows about his wife's past relationship then what will happen? It could ruin the life of that woman and the innocent singh too.Why should an innocent Singh should suffer because of past mistakes of her wife.

We need to forget this muslim guy bashing thing, most of these girls arent stupid they go off with non-sikh black, white guys and even other girls these days. So they are indulging in kaam ie hedonistic lust crap at the moment, lets not soley focus on the muslim guys because plenty of our monay/sahejdhari guys (who arent dont care about religion) also are chasing muslim girls and non-sikh girls and doing exactly the same. The sikh girls who go off with non-sikhs for a bit of fun arent hating on turbanned Sikh guys they are just not attracted to the image of a religious looking guy when westernised society is always promoting the notion of having sex with multiple partners and have cut hair/ shaved groomed faces this is what these girls go for you cant blame them guys will equally go for girls who look "sexy" have their cleavage out or wear other provocative dress wear

This is more about the moral decline, lack of self respect and self control. What we as a community need to produce is awareness campaigns on social networks, online media (youtube), gurdwara classes, etc to teach and show them what consequences results from there actions (ie truth of their past will come out one day and no decent sikh/guy will want to marry them).

We need to forget this muslim guy bashing thing, most of these girls arent stupid they go off with non-sikh black, white guys and even other girls these days. So they are indulging in kaam ie hedonistic lust crap at the moment, lets not soley focus on the muslim guys because plenty of our monay/sahejdhari guys (who arent dont care about religion) also are chasing muslim girls and non-sikh girls and doing exactly the same. The sikh girls who go off with non-sikhs for a bit of fun arent hating on turbanned Sikh guys they are just not attracted to the image of a religious looking guy when westernised society is always promoting the notion of having sex with multiple partners and have cut hair/ shaved groomed faces this is what these girls go for you cant blame them guys will equally go for girls who look "sexy" have their cleavage out or wear other provocative dress wear

This is more about the moral decline, lack of self respect and self control. What we as a community need to produce is awareness campaigns on social networks, online media (youtube), gurdwara classes, etc to teach and show them what consequences results from there actions (ie truth of their past will come out one day and no decent sikh/guy will want to marry them).

True words, genie. Personally the reason I focus on the 'Muslim' issue is because I've heard and seen so many examples where such events have happened. I guess I need to tone down the crusade against the Muslims, eh? :BL:

The issue about Sikh girls preferring white guys is also very common. The reason I hear from these Sikh girls (who may be ignorant of Sikhi but are academically intelligent, well-educated, etc) is that Sikh guys - non-amritdhari and amritdhari - are very backwards and quite coarse. These girls supposedly prefer someone chilled out and relaxed, i.e. someone not telling them what to do and how to behave all the time. Not my words - just what I've been told.

True words, genie. Personally the reason I focus on the 'Muslim' issue is because I've heard and seen so many examples where such events have happened. I guess I need to tone down the crusade against the Muslims, eh? :BL:

The issue about Sikh girls preferring white guys is also very common. The reason I hear from these Sikh girls (who may be ignorant of Sikhi but are academically intelligent, well-educated, etc) is that Sikh guys - non-amritdhari and amritdhari - are very backwards and quite coarse. These girls supposedly prefer someone chilled out and relaxed, i.e. someone not telling them what to do and how to behave all the time. Not my words - just what I've been told.

no problems bro it is never a good thing to have a crusade on a group of people who are not entirely at fault. Besides our faith started off with muslim and hindu followers who bravely tread on this path of sikhi.. this is what we have to remember.