Karam, Destiny..

Banksy

I'm sorry. I don't know what I have said wrong. I didn't mean to sound hateful...I was just merely saying what is wrong with some sikh youth. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not hate filled at all....just, a bit lost in life.

I was thanking you for your words. Sorry again, with what i said.

I'm sorry. I don't know what I have said wrong. I didn't mean to sound hateful...I was just merely saying what is wrong with some sikh youth. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not hate filled at all....just, a bit lost in life.

I was thanking you for your words. Sorry again, with what i said.

Not you! :lol: I was referring to the individual who goes around minusing each and every one of my posts. Sorry if you thought I was referring to you.

everyone makes mistakes we are all unique and human but its important to learn from them and live a sikh lifestyle. Reformation of character is important in the Sikh faith. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was able to have such an impact on murderers, demons, cannibals that they renounced their previous behaviour and live a righteous path. So people can change, as long they are strong enough mentally to know not to make the mistakes of the past they will have a brighter future if they live according to Sikh philosophy & faith.