Eggless Cake Recipe With Eggless Creamy Frosting

please share the eggless cake recipes and the best substitute for eggs. I have tried Flax seed powder but it makes the cake color too bad. I want the color from inside to be nice and clean without any texture. Also the frosting i want is just like the cakes usually have ( the creamy and thick whipping cream kinds) and not the something like this because this is just like peanut butter kinda base and no creamy. :sad:

product-box-whipped-fluffy-white-frosting.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

but something real like this

STRABERRY%20CAKE.JPG

to make it simple i need to make a normal cake but professional cake

My recipe works quite well for the cake sponge.

Ingredients

Self raising flour 8ounces

Margerine 4ounces

Condensed milk 420g tin

Milk- fill the 420g tin

Baking powder 1tsp

Mix together all ingredients and put into greased baking tray. Bake for 35-40mins at gm5. Poke with a fork at 35mins just to check its baked inside. Leave to cool.

I dont make a frosting but I make buttercream icing.

Whisk together icing sugar 500g with softened butter 30gish.

Kaljugi, find any cake recipe and use egg replacer instead of the eggs and there you have a cake. Or you can find some recipes on the net, just search on google. Here are 2 websites:

http://www.egglesscooking.com/eggless-baking-recipes/eggless-cake-recipes/

www.eggless.com

Where do you live? If you are in the UK there are plenty of eggless cakes.

Yup I'm in the UK. I actually prefer making my own, so those recipes you've linked to are marvellous - I feel quite a sense of achievement if I've managed to make something by myself, if you know what I mean.

I'm basically learning how to cook for myself. You never know when a person has to fend for themselves. Nothing fancy or extravagant - just simple vegetarian, nutritious recipes. This'll be my first attempt at a cake of any kind so I hope it goes well.

i knew about egg replacers and they are so hard to find in grocery stores. I checked 3 grocery stores and I cudnt find any egg replacer. May be i have to order online.

what other people can usually do is get cake mix. It is a box with all dry ingredients in it and all u do is mix oil and water/milk blend it and bake it. Some time they already have eggs in them so make sure you read the ingredients and then buy it, on eggless boxes they tell u to mix 3 eggs in it but you can instead use FLAX SEED powder. Flax seeds are very common in indian families and it is called ALSI which is used in making Pinnia and also ALSI da oil is often used in punjabi families for massage and stuff. I never knew flax seeds are actually alsi and when specially went to an organic shop to get it and when I came home my bhua was like ahh ta ghare payi c alsi tu kitho lai ke aya :sad:

if u got those seeds in ur house or u get them from somewhere just grind the seeds in coffee grinder and use one spoon for one egg. But first mix the powder with some water and it will turn out to a glue kinda thing. and then mix it

I think I have the video, this is the best cake making video so far i have found and its so easy if u just use the cake mix instead all ingredients she used. Mine came out pretty good and it was not breaking apart. make sure u grease the baking tray just like shown and also spread flour in it.

The Cheese cream frosting i ddnt like that much cuz i am fan of original frosting.