Alexandra Aitken Weds Inderjot Singh In Amritsar

SikhWorldTv

article-1352367-0CFE0FD3000005DC-18_468x663.jpg

It's Harvinder Kaur now! She's no longer Alexdrana Aitken, she's a Singhni of the Khalsa Panth!

jaisaa baalak bhaae subhaaee lakh aparaadhh kamaavai ||

Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes

kar oupadhaes jhirrakae bahu bhaathee bahurr pithaa gal laavai ||

his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

pishhalae aougun bakhas leae prabh aagai maarag paavai ||2||

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||

Guest SarabjeetSingh

OMG ! wub.gif

Hey guys ever wondered - Here's this girl grown in west , marrying a singh in dumalla and open dhada ( full flowing beard ) .

And then we have stupid lot of punjabi kudiya who wanna marry a "clean shaven sikh." sleep.gif ( O the irony ! cool.gif)

WJKK WJKF

Congratulations to the lovely couple, and to Alexandra in becoming Harvinder Kaur now, amazing...

But one thing Im confused about is from the following extract she says: ‘Many holy people, saints, came to our wedding, which is rare. They came out of their caves. Normally saints don’t leave their place of meditation.’

No offence to the couple or anything else, just for my own understanding, I dont understand, does she mean sant/mahapurkhs? And what caves would they been in, where and who would they be? Sorry if this is silly question but I've never a sant before and not sure what she means.

Thanku ji..

WJKK WJKF

Congratulations to the lovely couple, and to Alexandra in becoming Harvinder Kaur now, amazing...

But one thing Im confused about is from the following extract she says: 'Many holy people, saints, came to our wedding, which is rare. They came out of their caves. Normally saints don't leave their place of meditation.'

No offence to the couple or anything else, just for my own understanding, I dont understand, does she mean sant/mahapurkhs? And what caves would they been in, where and who would they be? Sorry if this is silly question but I've never a sant before and not sure what she means.

Thanku ji..

dont belive everything you read in these papers, i just seen the pic in hello mag and there are a lot more.

Congrats to the couple

<mod edit, link to article removed as per wishes of couple> Good luck to the couple.

I noted some horrible comments posted by readers. The couple need to stay away from the UK with its legendarily negative paparazzi in my opinion.