Stop reading SUN newspaper

Sikhistan

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have read the Sun and the affiliated paper the Province. On having read these two papers I have noticed that to a certain extent the facts are not always correct and accurate BUT I'm impressed to see that they show a decent amount of regard toward the SIKH community. For example, recently we had to deal with the passing of the THREE GURSIKHS who I personally knew. I was happy to see that the Sun and Province had front page articles on the event the next day. Though some of the facts were slightly off, you can not expect perfection. Nonetheless they still were very imformative for those who did not know of the events which occurred. Also the Sun had an article recently in the OBSERVER section which was about a bunch of SINGHS that went to Spain for an international Religions Conference. It was basically about how people there were impressed at the aspect of Guru Ka Langar. It was nice to see what people had to say about it. So basically I think that the Sun is a decent Newspaper for Sikh Youth as long as they don't have but also BAD.

I hope that in this message I have not affended anybody in any way. If I have I ask for your forgiveness

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

For some general reference to one of the Sun's awsome articles check out the Post titled Sikhs Provide the Multitudes with Food for Thought in the NEWS | SPORTS | JOKES | LINKS section ( also name of article in the Sun)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

here in the uk is much similar. the mayor of london came to a gurdwara and was wearing an orange paag and was sweating (or was it shadow home secretary oliver reed?), anyway, they compared him with some character out of it aint half hot, mum (comes on uk gold at times, the character hew as compared to was ranjee raam, a das and chamcha for the british troops there). they also named khalistani groups as more deadlier than al qaeda, though did khalistani groups blow buildings up for no reason? so why were hotspots number 1 and 2 taken up? (3 and 4 followed al qaeda and taliban and the rest are muslim from there).

i emailed the sun and said stop doing all this,

some times they do praise the sikhs.

they called fauja singh "fit fauja singh" when he won some marathon, and didnt make a remark on major singh, the guy with the worlds largest turban.