23. Chakka Bhagauti Ji Ka

24. Fatehnama

25. Bhagauti Astotar

26. Sadd Lakhi Jungle (really small)

27. Bhagauti Astotar

28. Asfotak Kabit

29. Vaar Bhagat Bhagauti

30. Uggardanti

Also I need online copy of sarabloh granth.. Can anyone help me??? Also let me know if there is any other bani of guru gobind singh ji which is not available these days?

Haanji Veerji its the complete Steek. Its originally in 2 volumes but ive scanned them into single pdf for easier access although there are individual volumes available on the above scribd account also, just go through the uploads if you wish..

Few of the banis mentioned have been uploaded on Sikhsangat before, im sure you will find Ugardanti and couple others in some old threads. Lakhi jungle is in Amrit Keertan pothi if im not wrong, just search for it on searchgurbani.com..

ok thank you veer ji can i download that pdf. it seems that i can't, And from where in india can i get it

Haanji Veerji its the complete Steek. Its originally in 2 volumes but ive scanned them into single pdf for easier access although there are individual volumes available on the above scribd account also, just go through the uploads if you wish..

Few of the banis mentioned have been uploaded on Sikhsangat before, im sure you will find Ugardanti and couple others in some old threads. Lakhi jungle is in Amrit Keertan pothi if im not wrong, just search for it on searchgurbani.com..

I am going to do that. I just read Sansahar Sukhmana Majh Patshahi 10 online. They are awesome banis. Majh pathahi 10th describes 5 payars. guru rehat marayda importance of kesh and declaration of guru gobind singh ji that he has made a new panth and guru nanak and guru gobind is one. he declared its 3rd panth.

These banis are amazing. I dont' know why sodak commite deleted them. harm to sikh panth

You can buy the Steek from Amritsar, or at any other decent Gurbani literature shop.. its easily available and costs only 1200 rupees for the complete set :)