Are There Any Sikh Media Outlets Which Did Not Highlight The Sikh Genocide Mass Grave Issue?

Aman0001

I'm pretty sure that the Sikh Mass Grave issue profoundly moved Sikhs from all walks of life, from people who are Amritdhari to Non kesa dhari, from more politically inclined to more spiritually inclined. The point I'm trying to make is that this issue affected the whole Sikh diaspora.

Now have there been any Sikh media outlets (TV, Radio, Web, Newspaper) which have not even provided an ounce of coverage for this atrocity?

We need to know who are the TV channels, websites etc which stand by Sikhs through hard times. Not just take our dasvand during the good times. I'm not calling for a witch hunt against any media outlet as most of them do a great job, I'm just saying that at the very least these media outlets should be known to us so that we can make an informed choice as to where our dasvand goes and what we read/watch. There has to be accountability.

I'm pretty sure Sikhnet have not covered this issue. The sangat know any others?

Did Sangat TV and Sikh TV do anything more than a scroll on the bottom of the screen? We don't expect a channel to just put a poxy text scroll, how serious does that make the issue! The coverage on TV has been dismal. Maybe I missed it but only Sikh Channel covered the issue on Saturday and Sunday evening on prime time. Haven't seen anything else otherwise..

Sangat TV / Sikh TV had no discussion this - probably because they don't have any studio.

They use a studio when it comes to having other recorded programmes. I can't see why they don't urgently record a show for this issue. Sikh TV interview non entities like Sukhsinder Shinda and Shin in some kind of studio and Sangat TV are the masters of repeat showings of various studio interviews. Why have they not actioned this?

They want to be voices for Sikhi, then they need to act like real time voices of Sikhi. If they're not escallating Sikh issues like this, then they're better off packing their cameras! (assuming they actually own one..)

Theres no doubt that SikhTV & Sangat TV are doing a good job. But they do need to up their game when it comes to critical issues in the Panth. I personally think that considering how long they have been operating Sikh Channel should have done alot more.

But the one I mentioned earlier was Sikhnet. The SIkhnet website is read by a very large diverse international audience on a monthly basis. Having this issue on Sikhnet would raise a huge amount of awareness. I personally emailed them a few days ago to put this issue on their website. I have had no response. I am massively disappointed by the Sikhnet position on this matter :sad: .

Also Sick Chic! How Come Nothing About Sikh Genocide ?!?! Their Congress Bosses And Best Bum Chum Khuswant Sin Indira Ghandi Lover And CongRSS Propagandist Might Get Upset! They Have Not Given Them The Permission! Also Darshan Papi CongRSS Puppet! NOTHING! Wonder Why The CONGRSS Puppets Don’t Speak Up Against Sikh Genocide! Darshan Papi Was Hiimself Involved In Sikh Genocide As Well! He Worked For CongRSS! He Works For CongRSS!

Demon Balwant Ramoowalia And Demon Surjit Barnala Also Involved In Sikh Genocide!

Sikhnet. Yogi Was Himself An Indira Lover Perhaps That’s Why. Or Perhaps Because They Are Afraid Of Demon Punjab Terrorist GOI Police In Punjab For They Have Schools Etc! Demon Badals Themselves Are Involved In Sikh Genocide! Demon Makkar Is Involved In Sikh Genocide Cover Ups! Everyone Saw What Demon CongRSSarnas Did To Phoolka!

DEMON GOI! DEMON BADALS! DEMON SARNAS! ALL INVOLVED IN SIKH GENOCIDE AND COVERUPS !!! ALL INVOLVED IN LOOTING GOLAK! ALL INVOLVED IN PLANS TO DESTROY KHALSA! ALL DEMONS!

IF THEY ACT LITTLE HERE AND THERE ITS BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS ALREADY EXPOSED WORLDWIDE !! THEY HAVE NO CHOICE NOW SO THEY TRY TO HI-JACK IT PRETENDING THEY FOUGHT FOR TRUTH! THEY DID THE OPPOSITE! THEY TRIED TO COVER IT UP! DEMON BADALS DEMON KP GILL, DEMON SUMEDH SAINI, DEMON RANBHIR KHATRA, DEMON IZHAR ALAM! ALL THE DEMONS INVOLVED ARE UNDER BADALS! GET IT ?!?!?! SHROMANI NAKALI DAL BADALS LOOT GOLAK AND USE IT TO DESTROY KHALSA INCLUDING GENOCIDE AND COVERUPS!!! GET IT ?!?!?! DEMON GOI DEMON CONGRSS DEMON CONGRSSARNAS DEMON SHROMANI NAKALI DAL BADALS ALL WORK TO DESTROY KHALSA INCLUDING GENOCIDE! GET IT ?!?!?!

DON’T EVER TRUST DEMON BADALS AND DEMON SARNAS! DON’T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRUST THESE DEMONS! THEY WORK FOR LONG TERM DESTRUCTION OF KHALSA INCLUDING GENOCIDE!

ALL DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!!

CONGRSSARNAS DSGMC ARE GOI !! DEMON SHROMANI NAKALI DAL BADALS SGPC ARE GOI !! BOTH INVOLVED IN SIKH GENOCIDE AND COVER UPS! BOTH INVOLVED IN LOOTING GOLAK AND USING GUROO JEES BHETA BY SANGAT TO DESTROY KHALSA! BOTH WORK FOR GOI AGENDA TO DESTROY KHALSA! BOTH INVOLVED IN SIKH GENOCIDE! AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED !!!!!

TRUTH WILL RISE !!!!!

KHALSA IS TRUTH !!!!!

wjkk wjkf

I was surprised to see Sikh Times newspaper speak up strongly, Mr Bains presented things well on Sikh Channel, and on his site:

http://www.emgonline.co.uk/thesikhtimes_eng.php

Sikh Times has never impressed me much in the past, but they did better than most on this issue.

Credit where credits is due.

Names of Some of Our Shaheed Brothers, Sisters & children from Hondh chillar pind

We need to do a proper joint Program, worldwide for their aatma, to bring India to Justice, and Freedom for the Holy Land of Panjab

http://www.emgonline.co.uk/news.php?news=9599

1. Joginder Singh s/o Gurdial Singh

2. Balwant Singh S/o Kartar Singh

3. Jamuna W/o Gurdial Singh

4. Prem Singh S/o.Inder Singh

5. Uttam Singh S/o.Karam Singh

6. Partap Singh S/o. Karam Singh

7. Joginder Singh S/o.Uttam Singh

8. Chatter Singh S/o. Karam Singh

9. Ranjeet Singh S/o.Karam Singh

10. Jaggo d/oGurdial Singh

11. Gulabh Singh s/o Trilok Singh

12. Pritam kaur w/o Arjan singh

13. Abloo s/o Arjan Singh

14. Babloo s/o Arjan Singh

15. Surjit Kaur d/o Arjan singh

16. Takht Singh s/o Thana ram

17. Tara Wanti d/o Kartar Singh

18. Veerna Vaali d/o Kartar Singh

19. Jeeta s/o Bhagwaan Singh

20. Daya Kaur w/o Harbhajan Singh

21. Amrit Kaur w/o Harnam singh

22. Mahinder Singh s/o Gurdial singh

23. Gurcharan Singh s/o Gurdial Singh

24. Krishana w/o Bhagwan Singh

25. Bhagwan Singh S/o Kartar Singh

26. Kartar Singh S/o Gulab Singh

27. Sardar Singh S/o Gulab Singh

28. Dhan Singh S/o Sardar Singh

29. Harbhajan Singh S/o Sardar Singh

We have 2 options.

1. Continue to Live like disposable dogs, only to provide cheap food and disposable soliders for india.

2. Fight for the freedom of the Holy land.

For all those that "fear" Khalistan will be worse, because Sikhs "don get along". would you rather have the occasional tiff with your brother, or be spat on, raped, degraded used and looted by a bhaman??

Not to forget all the government sponsored trouble makers, the narakdaris, the "leaders" that cause 90% of the internal beef in the Panth will all be running and fleeing Panjab, when the Khalsa rises.

Jobs for all, ban on Nasha, Massive GDP increase just through farming our crops on the OPEN international market, and not India's Slave market price for Panjab, we'd have economic stability. We proved it during Maharaja Ranjits singhs rule.

Khalistan Zindabad

wjkk wjkf