Want To Take Pahull Khande Da Amrit.

Guest Piyaas

depends you want to ask for recitation? or you want to do discussion waste everyone and yours time and fight on it?

for someone who is hungry , when you put food infront?

what will that person do?

A. Eat the food in anyway he'she can, ?

B, ask how to eat?

if you can answer this you got your answer

Oh God, I just asked for the purpose of recitation only that as "mool mantra', till where it should be recited. Why will I want ot fight :sad2:

Also, if something is to be done, and it is done in the right way, then won't it benefit him/her more ?

What if the person who does not know how to eat, drops half the food out of the plate and puts very little in his mouth? Isn't it our responsibility to teach him. Doing something in 'any' way cannot be right at all times.

Obviously if there are two ways and both ways are correct (which I gather from your answer), then one can choose any. I was not asking for a single pint perspective but just a thought on it.

Oh God, I just asked for the purpose of recitation only that as "mool mantra', till where it should be recited. Why will I want ot fight :sad2:

Also, if something is to be done, and it is done in the right way, then won't it benefit him/her more ?

What if the person who does not know how to eat, drops half the food out of the plate and puts very little in his mouth? Isn't it our responsibility to teach him. Doing something in 'any' way cannot be right at all times.

Obviously if there are two ways and both ways are correct (which I gather from your answer), then one can choose any. I was not asking for a single pint perspective but just a thought on it.

there are many here who just fight over miniscual things, even if you ask giani sher singh ji you will get same reply.

however to answer your question

its upto "hosi bhi sach"