Willenhall Temple Drink Issue

Dr_c

What is happening at Willenhall temple?

I hear one granthis was caught drinking beer at an airport, so they dismissed him eventually. Then the next granthi was supporting him and telling the people who reported him to lie so eventually they dismissed him as well.

Now both granthis had filled a case for unfair dismissal or constructive dismissal or whatever nonsense it’s called these days.

The hearing was due in Feb. this year. So after spending thousands on legal bills etc. The committee then decided to settle and pay each of them 15K yes that’s Fifteen thousand pounds EACH.

So this is a real good business to be in you pretend to be a priest, drink alcohol and do beadbi of the guru granth sahib. When you get dismissed you get 15K for the privilege.

The committee in Willenhall is very corrupt. They are some drinkers themselves and since the new hall has been built these clowns and goons have taken over.

Anyone else have any more information about this I would rather have a full case before we challenge these jokers.

Let it be a lesson for all Gurdwara committes then. Firstly, it won't be constructive dismissal. That would be if the granthis themselves resigned but claim they were left with no alternative but to resign because of the way they were treated by the committe. This seems to be a case of unfair dismissal and I can only conclude that the committee paid out because they know they failed to follow proper disciplinary procedures. I don't know the full facts but perhaps they failed to give the granthi himself the chance to state his side of the story......perhaps they failed to give any warnings and summaralily dismissed without notice. I'm not taking the granthis side here but look at it this way : Imagine you're a computer programmer. Imagine you arrived back at work after a fortnights holiday only to be called into your manager's office and sacked on the spot because another member of staff says they saw you snorting cocaine in Ibiza. The majority of the office may well have a very dim view on drug taking but that doesn't mean you deserved to be sacked on the spot like that because they had no proof and didn't give you a chance to defend yourself. Looking at it from that point of view I fully support the granthis for asserting their rights as employees.

• 1 month later...
Guest pagalhogia

This happens all the time i about 90% of the gurdwara in the UK and probably the world, the other 10% just havnt been caught out yet.

Gianis get tang and need a glassy once in a while, commitee member feel the urge to steal and few £k here or there once in a while...its nothing new...stop crying and get over it as theres nothing you can or will do about it

Khalsa ji....

Most of these Giani's are fat and over weight, and came over during 1984 as victims, in a illegal fashion, most of them cut the hair to escape india, and when they got here, the best methods for these con men was to become Granthis and start doing akand paath.

They don't know the correct way to prnounce bani, and they still have there dirty habbits, and they do parchar to families during there family akand paath or any other event which involves the kipa of Guru Sahib.

I had a incident once when then this Gyani came to our relatives house, not know that we were the only other Gursikhs there while every one else was a mona, he started taking about how the Gurbani doesn't say what we can and can't do as sikh, he went on to say that look there is alcohol in medicine and that if someone was to has a little now and then there is no harm, plus other bakwas.

I only heard a little as soon as I did I entered the room with the other Gursikhs and we took over the samagam removed him from the Guru Sahib tabya, we went as far as calling someone from the Gurdwara to do the Kirtan we didn't let this gyani speak at all.

After when Guru Ji blessed us and went to there niwas.

We started questioning gyani in mannar that the CIA would I have a karad that can slice through a persom with ease I demonstarted this on some other material and gyani got quite scared, at this point we asked him a few question and his answers were he had made it all up just to justify his own habbits.

There is no harm for the Khalsa panth to use exreme method on people like this this what we are lacking we are not Gandhi deh chelieh with this Ahinsa crap....we are the Khalsa the mighty Khalsa.

People need to know this and wake up, had we have taken out the mullah Jatha and Prof. darshan Lal in Southall, these freashies would have got the message loud and clear not use anything that belongs to sikhi in vain.

Khalsa ji time to revert to the shamsheer.