Does This Mean Sikhs Also Believe In Existence Of Adam ( And Eve ) ?

Guest SarabjeetSingh

My problem with these "alternative history" theories that the likes of David Icke, and the fella above, etc., propose is that there is no mention of Sikhi in their theories.

Sikhi is meant to be the light which leads this world towards the Truth, yet none of these people even acknowledge the existence of Sikhi. Predictably, they bung it in with all the other "organised religions" of the world. So how I can believe anything these people say when Sikhi isn't even on the radar of these people?

If they have the answers as they claim they do, then surely at least 1 of them has been told by his inter-dimensional buddies that there is a faith on Earth that is the solution to the world's problems, i.e. Sikhi?

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

before posting the false information above you guys should try to understrand it. gurbani never beleived in adam and eve. its used as a metaphor. gurbani tried to reach people at all people of faith.

That's very interesting to read. Thanks for that. But where do we stand on the 'no evolution' issue. If we recognise Adam, do we agree with the Christian / Jewish / Islamic theory that the world is o

Humans have been around for billions of years. Adam and Eve, were one of the first humans that had been geneticially manipulated. DNA was given by a race of humans and a race of reptillians, to make A

Posted Images

My problem with these "alternative history" theories that the likes of David Icke, and the fella above, etc., propose is that there is no mention of Sikhi in their theories.

Sikhi is meant to be the light which leads this world towards the Truth, yet none of these people even acknowledge the existence of Sikhi. Predictably, they bung it in with all the other "organised religions" of the world. So how I can believe anything these people say when Sikhi isn't even on the radar of these people?

Everyone has their own karams, everyone is on a certain level of spirituality, obviously they have not realised everything. We are all on this journey, still learning, we are all at different stages. But if you actually listen to people like David Icke, they are basicially describing Sikhi, however in different terms. For example David Icke, expains God as Infinite Consciousnes, and that We are all the sons and daughters of God. Thats what he meant when he said he was the son of God on the Wogan show, then everyone laughed at him because they misunderstood him. But that was because he was still realising he felt apart of something bigger, that we are all actually the sons and daughters of God. Like he talks about reincarnation and stuff.

So he is basicially describing sikhi, however from his own words or point of view, because remember everyone is at different stages of their spirituality. They may not of realised sikhi yet, but if you listen to alot of people with "alternative theories" you can often hear them basically talk about Sikhi from their own point of view. I mean from the knowledge them have so far. E.g. they may not know the word Waheguru, but they know about God, they speak from the knowledge they have. But everyone of us holds key information. We all have keys to this puzzle. We are all in this together. :) We can all learn from eachother, and we all have something to give to one another aswell. Because only Waheguru knows everything.

But the whole world is starting to wake up, and Sikhi is now being realised by all. So they may not about Sikhi, but if you listen to what they are saying, you can see they are starting to realise Dharma from their own knowledge at the moment, so they may only know english words to explain things at the moment, but everyone will eventually realise the force behind everything, that is Waheguru. e.g. David Icke says, infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion. But we as Sikh's know that infinite love is Waheguru, and everything else is maya. You see people are all at different levels of their sikhi, we are all at different stages. That doesn't make anyone more higher than anyone else, im just saying we all got our different karams.So really we are all describing Sikhi, just from our limited perceptions. But only Guruji can truly make us experience Sikhi to the fullest!:)

I'll give Icke his dues where he deserves them. He predicted the current financial, geo-political and social problems the world is currently facing, around 10 years ago. He said things which I thought at the time (being a young teenager) were ludicrous. He was a joke of a man for so many years and was universally derided. But the guy obviously knew something back then and its all coming true. Either that or he blagged it. :D Anyway, hugely OT so I apologise.

We might be related to the first humans on this planet, but humans themselves did not originate from this planet.

That video i posted on the first page, exposes the bible really well, why doesn't anybody watch it? Even just the first 10 minutes, you will wanting to be watching all of it by then.

Harjeet, time permitting I will watch the video.

But in the meantime.... you're not a member of Ron L Hubbard's religion of Sciencetology are you?

Only I hear that thay believe that the Martians (yes from Mars) started us, the human race.

I have also read in a book that scientology is a sect of Christianity. Which kind of makes sense now as your video seems to be backing up Sciencetology via the Bible??

By the way, I don't really think you're a sciencetologist. However, have you ever been 'nearly collared' by them in the past?:umm:

Harjeet, time permitting I will watch the video.

But in the meantime.... you're not a member of Ron L Hubbard's religion of Sciencetology are you?

Only I hear that thay believe that the Martians (yes from Mars) started us, the human race.

I have also read in a book that scientology is a sect of Christianity. Which kind of makes sense now as your video seems to be backing up Sciencetology via the Bible??

By the way, I don't really think you're a sciencetologist. However, have you ever been 'nearly collared' by them in the past?:umm:

Scientology was invented as disinformation to confuse people. Ofcourse im not that :) Nevermind what happened to me, nothing happened to me, im nobody special, but sometimes you know when somebody is telling the truth, you get that "gut-feeling". I hope you can feel im not lying to you, seriously the truth is stranger than fiction. But our history is so much more amazing, so much more incredible then we have been led to believe by our teachers, the Television, the majority of books etc. Remember how in Gurbani it says we existed since Satyug. Because there is stories of people who lived then and that they used to live for thousands of years. Now is Kalyug, well wasnt Satyug like millions or billions of years ago? Obviously we did not evolve 100,000 years ago like Darwinists say, because Gurbani says we have been around since satyug which is much longer than the evolution theory. Actually Darwinism was created as "survival of the fittest", because it gives an excuse to the madmen of the world to eradicate our population. They say everything was an accident and that we came by chance, but we as Sikhs know that we were created for a reason by Akal Purakh!

Thats why Bill Gates said he wants to lower our population with vaccines. And creating dangerous vaccine giving mosquitios! NO JOKE! Check this video he says it himself. this Atheism crap was created to make us hate eachother, so only the rich survive because they think they are stronger than everyone else. The excuse on the media now, is that the world is getting over populated. But this is absolute baloney! It was scientificially proven that everyone on the planet could all live in Australia, and have an acre of land each, and there would still be enough land to go around!

Here Bill Gates admits his agenda, seriously the world is run by pure madmen! pay attention especially to 1min 50 of the video. “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”-Bill gates on the world population.

http://www.activistp...oval-of-gm.html

http://cryptogon.com/?p=4601 GM mosquitos, WHAT THE?

If they have the answers as they claim they do, then surely at least 1 of them has been told by his inter-dimensional buddies that there is a faith on Earth that is the solution to the world's problems, i.e. Sikhi?

Kaljugi - the other theorist, who are of the same ilk as Icke, would never dare to venture too deep into Sikhi, as then all would be explained to them! Then they would have nothing to 'theorise' over!:BL:

Kaljugi - the other theorist, who are of the same ilk as Icke, would never dare to venture too deep into Sikhi, as then all would be explained to them! Then they would have nothing to 'theorise' over!:BL:

True, true. That's why I'm a bit weary of these kind of theories, because although they make sense in some areas of life and the world, the most important issue (i.e. religion and Sikhi) isn't mentioned.

• Like 1

Like i said everyone is at different levels on their spirituality. We all the reap the consequences of our past actions. Don't look at theories, look at facts. You may of seen some videos on the internet, but people don't always get a chance to explain their evidence in small video clips. Sikhi is mentioned, but like i said its coming from their own perspective, as remember we are all at different stages on our spirituality right now. You have got to use your heart to distinguish if someone is of pure intent, ask yourself "are they meaning well", "are they trying to get the truth out, that they know of." If you have read alot of David Icke's work you realise many of the things he is saying is just like Sikhi, except he uses his own words to describe things, as really he has no knowledge of Sikhi, because once again everyone is at different levels of their Sikhi, we all know different things. I have a feeling more and more people are going to embrace Sikhi now, they just haven't discovered it yet. And they will be shocked to know, how correct it all is!

e.g. David Icke says, infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion. But we as Sikh's know that infinite love is Waheguru, and everything else is maya. So he basically describing Sikhi from his own point view. But it is the same thing really. People are starting to wake up to Sikhi now. People like Icke may have alot of worldy knowledge but they are only scratching the surface of true spirituality.But don't let that take anything away from the other things they have said, which turned out to be true.But Sikhi is much more deeper!

In a previous post in this topic I said that the Punjabi word 'Aadami' had a connection to Adam (as in Adam and Eve)

I have been that Aadami referes to the fact that we only remain on this earth whilst we are breathing (Dam Dami) - Aadami.

Bored. Thanks for your comments. But, who is saying the Guru Ji believed in Adam and Eve? We know that Guru Ji knew that other people believed in Adam and Eve, but who is saying that Guru Ji believed in Adam and Eve in this Topic?:umm:

• Like 1

i believe in evolution however i would never say that gurbani is wrong..

christainity is based on what came before it.. character of virgin mary is based on pagan godess venus.. jesus based on apollo i think?

gurbani talks about hindu gods and godesses.. gurbani also talks about adam and eve.. gurbani doesnt deny any of the beliefs that existed before.. gurbani also talks about jesus christ in chaupai sahibs.. says god is jesus christ of all people not just christains... savior of all..

lot of people say that because guru nanak dev ji said no to the caste and other wrong beliefs.... people say gurbani teaches to question- that is absolutely wrong.. bharam is seen as a really really bad thing..

bhagat dhanna was bholla prayed to a murti (murti didnt have god in it or anything) but his pyar for vaheguroojee is what made vaheguroojee give him his darshan

god is not meant to be understood..guru bani says ... we get god thru innocence "bholle bhaav" not thru chalakian...

because so many pandhits had ridian sidian you can get mukhti.. but u can still not be one with vaheguroo jee..

you can be one with vaheguroojee only through pyar... god can only be experienced not understood because he is beyond our understanding..

the same way when you read bani try to understand what gurbani is saying... its wrong to pick out things and say ... do i believe in it or not..? because then you miss the whole point..

like christanity..takes so much from the pagan religion that existed before it... sikhi talks about the hindu gods and godesses..we cant assume that in sikhi we are supposed to pray to them lot of hindu/muslim..talk about number of times guru ji mention hindu godesses to prove that ...as sikhs we pray to them...

but those that know guru ji.. read bani know very well what we believe in..

http://sikhitothemax...p?ShabadID=4140

it doesnt matter to us what the devi devtas did.. we are not supposed to pray to them..we are not supposed to pray to adam and eve just because they are mentioned in gurbani

we are suposed to know the real essence of shabd..

what is the shbd saying.. ? read it with pyar/ w/o doubt so we could be one with vaheguroojee..

• Like 1
  • 8 years later...
On 3/1/2011 at 8:01 AM, Guest SarabjeetSingh said:

ਬਾਬਾ ਆਦਮ ਕਉ ਕਿਛੁ ਨਦਰਿ ਦਿਖਾਈ ॥

He (God) bestowed His Grace on Adam, the father of mankind,

ਉਨਿ ਭੀ ਭਿਸਤਿ ਘਨੇਰੀ ਪਾਈ ॥੨॥

who then lived in paradise for a long time. ||2||

(Guru Granth Sahib : 1161)

I thought it was the belief of only the Abrahamic religions , but maybe I was wrong ?

The uthanka for this pangti is that, an egoistic Brahmin, said that Bhagat Kabir was not entitled to Swarg. The Brahmin claimed entitlement to Swarg based on his ‘higher caste’. He stated that Bhagat Kabir was of a ‘lower caste’, and hence not eligible for Swarg.

Kabir Ji said that he has no desire for Swarg. Kabila Ji says that Behkunt (

paradise) can only be found in Sadh Sangat.

Kabir Ji then goes on to say that, even the likes of Adam were thrown out of Swarg. So what chance do I have!

The sidhant of this shabad or pangti, is that Swarg is worthless, compared to Sat Sangat.

So why did Kabir Ji use Adam as an example? Gurbani uses many examples from sanatan stories. Is SGGS confirming the authenticity of Sanatan scriptures? Is SGGS Just drawing references in order to explain a meaning of a Sidhant?