Bhagat Bani Questions

As it is Basant season in India and sangat enjoys the Basant Raag Kirtan from Darbar Sahib. Yesterday Bhai Narinder Singh ji was reciting this beautiful Shabad

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

Ik Oankaar Sathigur Prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਕਤ ਜਾਈਐ ਰੇ ਘਰ ਲਾਗੋ ਰੰਗੁ ॥

Kath Jaaeeai Rae Ghar Laago Rang ||

Where should I go? My home is filled with bliss.

ਮੇਰਾ ਚਿਤੁ ਨ ਚਲੈ ਮਨੁ ਭਇਓ ਪੰਗੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Maeraa Chith N Chalai Man Bhaeiou Pang ||1|| Rehaao ||

My consciousness does not go out wandering. My mind has become crippled. ||1||Pause||

ਏਕ ਦਿਵਸ ਮਨ ਭਈ ਉਮੰਗ ॥

Eaek Dhivas Man Bhee Oumang ||

One day, a desire welled up in my mind.

ਘਸਿ ਚੰਦਨ ਚੋਆ ਬਹੁ ਸੁਗੰਧ ॥

Ghas Chandhan Choaa Bahu Sugandhh ||

I ground up sandalwood, along with several fragrant oils.

ਪੂਜਨ ਚਾਲੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਠਾਇ ॥

Poojan Chaalee Breham Thaae ||

I went to God's place, and worshipped Him there.

ਸੋ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਬਤਾਇਓ ਗੁਰ ਮਨ ਹੀ ਮਾਹਿ ॥੧॥

So Breham Bathaaeiou Gur Man Hee Maahi ||1||

That God showed me the Guru, within my own mind. ||1||

ਜਹਾ ਜਾਈਐ ਤਹ ਜਲ ਪਖਾਨ ॥

Jehaa Jaaeeai Theh Jal Pakhaan ||

Wherever I go, I find water and stones.

ਤੂ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਸਮਾਨ ॥

Thoo Poor Rehiou Hai Sabh Samaan ||

You are totally pervading and permeating in all.

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਭ ਦੇਖੇ ਜੋਇ ॥

Baedh Puraan Sabh Dhaekhae Joe ||

I have searched through all the Vedas and the Puraanas.

ਊਹਾਂ ਤਉ ਜਾਈਐ ਜਉ ਈਹਾਂ ਨ ਹੋਇ ॥੨॥

Oohaan Tho Jaaeeai Jo Eehaan N Hoe ||2||

I would go there, only if the Lord were not here. ||2||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੈ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਤੋਰ ॥

Sathigur Mai Balihaaree Thor ||

I am a sacrifice to You, O my True Guru.

ਜਿਨਿ ਸਕਲ ਬਿਕਲ ਭ੍ਰਮ ਕਾਟੇ ਮੋਰ ॥

Jin Sakal Bikal Bhram Kaattae Mor ||

You have cut through all my confusion and doubt.

ਰਾਮਾਨੰਦ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਰਮਤ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ॥

Raamaanandh Suaamee Ramath Breham ||

Raamaanand's Lord and Master is the All-pervading Lord God.

ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਕਾਟੈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕਰਮ ॥੩॥੧॥

Gur Kaa Sabadh Kaattai Kott Karam ||3||1||

The Word of the Guru's Shabad eradicates the karma of millions of past actions. ||3||1||

My question is that I have heard that this shabad's first line are by BhagaT Ramanand ji and then after bhagat ji said those lines he went to a bliss and he couldn't complete the rest and I am not sure If 5th guru sahib ji or 4th guru Sahib ji completed the rest. I do not even remember where I heard this from. I did my research by listening to Katha by both Sant Gurbachan Singh ji and Gyani Thakur Singh ji but they did not mention anything about it. Also when I listened to Sant Gurbachan Singh ji's Katha and Sant ji said that according to Janam Sakhi of Bhagats written By Bhai Lehna Ji ( Kabir Panthiye ), Bhagat Ramanand ji met Guru Nanak Dev ji at the place where Gurudwara Guru Ka Bagh is situated now in KANSHI city in BANARAS.

I searched Bhagat Ramanand ji and found that Bhagat Ji's life time was (1360-1470) and Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born in 1469 so its just one year or may be even less bhagat ji and Guru sahib shared their life time and Guru Nanak Dev ji was just one year old or even less. How could they phisically meet at Banaras and discuss. ( this question came into my mind while I was searching my answer of the following question)

Original Question: How was Bhagat bani collected? and when Bhagats refer to word GURU in shabads just like ਰਾਮਾਨੰਦ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਰਮਤ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ॥

Raamaanandh Suaamee Ramath Breham ||

Raamaanand's Lord and Master is the All-pervading Lord God.

ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਕਾਟੈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕਰਮ ॥੩॥੧॥

Gur Kaa Sabadh Kaattai Kott Karam ||3||1||

Do they refer tO Guru Nanak Sahib or any of 10 Guru Sahib's or their original Gurus, For eg. in this shabad is Bhagat Ramananad Ji referring to his Guru Guru Archarya Ragavnand? and also Bhagat Kabeer Ji, Ravidas Ji, Pipa ji, Sain ji and Dhanna ji were the disciple of Bhagat Ramanand ji, are all these Bhagats are reffering to Bhagat Ramanand ji as Guru if not how come Guru Nanal Dev ji Shaib? if not Guru Nanak Sahib then Who else?

I know it is something not oridinary or simple to understand. I ask for forgiveness if I said something disrespectful to Bhagat jans or Guru Sahibs by mistake. I cannot wait to have veechars on this question and absorb gyaan. I would love if someone shares the views of Sant :L: Mahapurakh :L: Bhrahamgyani :L: jans.

Waheguru.

Veerji,

Foremost we should remember that Shabad is GURU and whosoever recieves that Baksheesh from Akal purakh, become roop of Shabad irrespective whether He is of different Caste, Relegion, Race or Color.

When we look at the world , we look in CHaamdrishti(looking at the Body Parts or Physical body) but puran satguru, Sant, mahapursh doesnot look at the Physical body but they Have Brahm Drishti(they look at the Jot prevading in every being).

Bhagat Bani in SGGSji was written by calling those Bhagats from Sachkhand and give their Bani COnrtibution. the pen with which Gurbani was written was also from Sachkhand which was thrown into Shri Harimandir sahib ji's sarovar after completing the Adi granth(then Guru Gobind singh ji used that pen from Sachkhand to write entrie SGGSJi and Dasam Granth). Some people debate that Bhagat bani was written by collecting the sorces from where bhagats were living; thats not true; SGGSji is dargahi bani and whatever is written in it and whosoever's bani is written are also Dargahi.

Guru nanak Dev ji Bowed to Guru Angad dev ji, Guru Angad devji bowed to Guru Amar Das ji and So on till SGGSji. this what Gurbani says- GURU-CHELA Relationship. Guru Bestows someone special from the sangat to become Guru in future(When we says Guru-that means Shabad da nivaas in that Deh). Vaho vaho Gobding Singh Ape Guru Chela. that means he himself is Guru and does bakshish on Chela to Become Guru(Shabad Roop) but we See on Chaam Drishti not Braham Drishti. Only few in the True Sangat have access to see Satguru in Braham Drishti which shresht Bhagati.

Since we are not able to see what they see in Guru, we fight/Debate to convince our points to others.