Sant Baljeet Singh Ji Dadu Walae

kam1825

Sukhbir is deputy chief minister and head of sad political party. I dont know how many badals but they seem to think punjab politics is the family vocation hence why there all getting into politics.

How did they rise to such prominent positions in Panjab, and why does nobody oppose their dynastic strangehold on Panjabi politics? Don't people understand they're the enemy from within?

Any links explaining these issues in greater detail would be much appreciated. I don't want to keep bugging my brothers on this forum for info. :D

How did they rise to such prominent positions in Panjab, and why does nobody oppose their dynastic strangehold on Panjabi politics? Don't people understand they're the enemy from within?

Any links explaining these issues in greater detail would be much appreciated. I don't want to keep bugging my brothers on this forum for info. :D

Dynastic political families are the norm in northern india. In south its moreso on merit of idividuals.