Guy On Panth Time Anti Bhindranwale

Just saw a guy (ramgharia commitee)on Panth Time Ramghaira B'ham Sikh Chnl.,the discussion was on Muslim Extremisim but they the Ramgharia commitee turned the debate on to the Sikhs he goes he 'respects' Sant Ji's Kurbani ,but also said

'at one point he (sant bhindranwale) also spoke against India's Leaders'

and also said Indira had good achievements for India

Whats he trying to justify,who is he? Whats his name?

This guy is a disgrace he should not be allowed on any Panthic Stages nor should the Ramghaira Commitee of B'ham.I have no idea what is going on up there in Bham ,but the view I got was that these lot are anti Sikh,anti Khalistan,anti Sikh Freedom - they even mentioned Zail Singh/India House - Mr Bhogal that was.

They might as well go convert to Hinduism - these are no Sikhs - I know they will read this and say im a 'extremist' but this is the truth

They even tried to say that Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was a Hindu - by saying his bani is all in Hindi,while the other Gurus have it in various languages.The same guy who insulted Sant Ji ,said we should not tell Hindus we died for them.They have totally missed the concept of IK JAAGDI JOT

All these Ramgharia Gurdwaras have been proved now on TV to be Anti Sikh Freedom Movement and Anti Sant Ji - aside from their castist constitutions.

No Youth attended the Panth time and only a few women - I Applaud those who have spoken out against this Ramgharia Bham and other Ramgharia Gurdwaras who implement Hindu Political as well as Hindu Castist Ideology - and party halls in Gurdwaras up and down the UK - they will eventually be finished off I believe as they have no sangat and these anti Sikh so called Guru Ghars will be shut down - enoughs enough of this pro India/Congress/Zail Singh anti Khalistan rhetoric

SANT JARNAIL SINGH JEE KHALSA BHINDRANWALE ZINDABAD!

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING AGAINST SANT JEE!

Amen to that if anyone knows when the repeat of Panth Time is on please post so all the sangat can see for themselves ,i was shocked at the all the responses the commitee gave always targeting fellow Sikhs - I take it GurSikhs that is on every topic and trying to say Guru Tegh Bahadur was a Hindu

Debate with him in nice manner in order to prove him wrong. Nobody will listen to our side if we react negatively. Every point of Indira Gandhi's policy is wrong from emergency to various other big blunders she did before announcing attack on sikh dharam. If they fight with pen then start fighting with pen.. if they pick sword and then we pick sword too; either way khalsa will win.. Don't hate him but prove him wrong !!