New Caste Laws In The Uk Created To Weaken Sikhs

clarity

I cant help but notice these new caste laws will cause huge damage by the people that will misuse them for their own gains if you want to know how look below

1. it will change the face of gurdwara politics as anyone can accuse an existing commitee that only has the gurdwaras best interest at heart of casteism because we will not accept people that want to enter gurdwara politics to specifically damage the panth
  2. youth with a grudge against someone of another caste will no doubt misuse it against other youth
  3. this empowers people of lower castes to victimise people from a higher caste unwittingly by using a draconian label for people
  4. any law that divides people weakens the panth
  5. look at the people behind the laws implementation
  6. its a very classic divide and rule tactic
  7. it will divide all indain suncontinent communities which makes us weaker as a whole
  8. it will have a very damaging effect on sikhi

We all jump up to praise a law but dont look at the significant harm it will cause look at Punajb because of caste laws there is casteism in goverment jobs and goverment positions

BEFORE YOU ALL ASK I AM NO CASTE I AM A SIKH PURE AND SIMPLE