Nitnem Banis With Bisraams?

Does anybody know where to find any of the nitnem banis with bisraams noted ?

If you can go to india, go to Gurdwara Akhand Parkash (Bhindran Kalan, Moga, Panjab) and get a Nintem Gutka from them. It's probably the most shudh gutka around in terms of the length of baani, spelling etc. The baani is formatted in a way such that where ther is a bisraam the tuk continues on a new line. It's amazing if you want to learn your nitnem off by heart, spellings, bisraam etc. However, you need to be amritdhaari, nitnemi and read the taksal (or nihang singh) rehraas i.e. the longer versions of rehraas paath, not the short SGPC/AkaalTakht etc version. They will ask you this before the give you the nitnem gutka, and will only give it to you if you follow all three conditions.

• 3 weeks later...

I very strongly recommend this Steek. It has the Bisraams and Jamaks in, and brilliant viyakia!!

Alot of shops and Gurdware sell it in the UK. You'll easily find it at the shops in Gurdwaras and Visakhi mele!

It will only cost you £5 at the Gurdware stores/stalls in the UK!!

You will not regret it! Although the Moga Gutka mentioned above sounds perfect too!!

http://www.jsks.co.i...itnem_steek.htm

Well the Steek will also follow but perhaps you would like to have a unicode doc version of Gutka Sahib for better readability, so here it is :) Ive double checked the Bishraams but if you find any mistakes then please forgive me jeo. Also the mool paath of Sri Dasam Bani is copied from Sridasam.org which is slightly different in maatras than the Taksaali version, but other than that the baani order is the same :)

Download here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/52868705/Sampooran-Nitnem-In-Gurmukhi-with-Bishraams

Please make sure you download the 'docx' version, scribd is messing up the formatting when downloading as pdf! :s

Dhanvaad! :)

PS: Maharaj willing Steek is on its way soon gurprasad! :)