Hard To Decide About A Life Patner

Guest GUPT

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I am stuck in deciding about a life patner.

I have meet one person i like him and his some qualities alot but there are something which i don't like.

I am confuse.

When he asked me what i feel about him then at one hand i love to be with him whereas in other hand i hate him.

Eda kadi honda kisi naal???????/

Ki karya jaye eda di situation taha??????????

I have meet one person i like him and his some qualities alot but there are something which i don't like.

I am confuse.

When he asked me what i feel about him then at one hand i love to be with him whereas in other hand i hate him.

depend on what you hate about him.. and what you love about him :)

There's no one that's perfect.

People look for the perfect person, but no one wants to be the perfect person.

Be practical and see what you "hate" about him and see if it's something that could be detrimental to the overall chardi kalaa of your lifestyles.

hey,

Yes sometimes it becomes quite hard to decide about your life partner. As it is a big decision and you have to spend your whole life with that person, so you should decide very carefully. Well your own viewpoint matters a lot. Still I personally think that astrology may become your helping hand in maiking such tough decion as I myself make use of astrology in making tough decisions of life.. Palm reading and vedic astrology are beautiful parts of astrology and predictions are very helpful if done through a genuine astrologer..

Best of luck.

God bless everyone!!

Mod Edit: Removed reference to external astrology site.

Please note that this is a Sikh forum and Sikhs believe in supremacy of Gurbani above all. Promoting astrology will not be allowed on this forum.

hey,

Yes sometimes it becomes quite hard to decide about your life partner. As it is a big decision and you have to spend your whole life with that person, so you should decide very carefully. Well your own viewpoint matters a lot. Still I personally think that astrology may become your helping hand in maiking such tough decion as I myself make use of astrology in making tough decisions of life.. Palm reading and vedic astrology are beautiful parts of astrology and predictions are very helpful if done through a genuine astrologer..

Best of luck.

God bless everyone!!

So you have come on a Sikh forum to tell people to go visit an astrologer to sort out their life affairs...:rolleyes: Oh yes, I see it now, I will go visit a guy to sort out my life issues, even though the same guy deals with the very same issues himself and can not resolve them :rolleyes:

The human conscience has a great capacity to absorb.

You could find that in ten years' time, those things you hate become things that you like about him. Or you will have accepted him for who he is. Or you may still hate it.

It may help to elaborate what you like and dislike about him and maybe we can help put it into context.

hey,

Best of luck.

God bless everyone!!

A Singh came out of Harmandir Sahib complex one time and came across a palm reader after a short while. The palm reader called to the Singh numerous times but the Singh walked straight on by. Then he thought to himself, and turned back. He went to the palm reader happy to get another customer. How much to tell my future said the Singh. The palm reader told him the price. The Singh paid the palm reader and straight away after paying he slapped the palm reader.

The palm reader was obviouslly stunned, The Singh truned to walk away and teh palm reader called him to stop and explain his actions. The Singh replied and said 'How were you going to read my hand and tell me my future when you dont even know your own future. Had you have known the future, you wouldnt have called me over and got hit.' And walked away.

Simple moral - astrology, palm reading, tarots etc... it's all useless pakhand.

I am confuse.

marry brad pitt

/thread

A Singh came out of Harmandir Sahib complex one time and came across a palm reader after a short while. The palm reader called to the Singh numerous times but the Singh walked straight on by. Then he thought to himself, and turned back. He went to the palm reader happy to get another customer. How much to tell my future said the Singh. The palm reader told him the price. The Singh paid the palm reader and straight away after paying he slapped the palm reader.

The palm reader was obviouslly stunned, The Singh truned to walk away and teh palm reader called him to stop and explain his actions. The Singh replied and said 'How were you going to read my hand and tell me my future when you dont even know your own future. Had you have known the future, you wouldnt have called me over and got hit.' And walked away.

Simple moral - astrology, palm reading, tarots etc... it's all useless pakhand.

hahahahahahahahah that is gold