Re:

Hammertime007

I don't care whether what they're saying is true or not, the video overall promotes hatred and ignorance.

Christians did similar things to mass convert people to become the largest religion in the world... Don't rely on such biased and even prejudiced sources for your information.

Muslims and hindus are very very weak races hence the need to convert via manipulation

They like jackals are trying to overwhelm the lions with numbers but we know once a lion roars jackals scramble for safety

I think our time to roar is approaching now we have slept enough :waheguru:

Muslims and hindus are very very weak races hence the need to convert via manipulation

They like jackals are trying to overwhelm the lions with numbers but we know once a lion roars jackals scramble for safety

I think our time to roar is approaching now we have slept enough :waheguru:

You keep talking big talk like that, see if it doesn't land us in trouble.

Truth is that our people's abject inability to unite and organise themselves as well as strengthen and expand the faith is putting us in an increasingly vulnerable position as tiny minorities everywhere. Maybe even in our own homeland soon.

I don't care whether what they're saying is true or not, the video overall promotes hatred and ignorance.

Christians did similar things to mass convert people to become the largest religion in the world... Don't rely on such biased and even prejudiced sources for your information.

It doesn’t promote any hate or ignorance.

It promotes awareness and a true picture of the current climate.

The two guys on there are talking from experience. One is a non Muslim who grew up in Saudi Arabia, and is one a non Muslim who was born in Luton and still lives there.

Luton by the way is an area outside of London which has produced suicide bombers, grooming gangs, and some the most extreme Muslim organizations.

I don’t have to rely on their info, cos what I have scene in the U.K over the last 20 yrs is what they are talking about.

Dalsingh you may not have the ability to unite Sikhs but you will be surprised to find that many youth are getting together and as we all know on this very forum there is nothing like a common enemy to unite the youth and of course Dalsingh you will also be aware that our common enemy without a doubt is hindus and muslims at this moment in time

Dalsingh you may not have the ability to unite Sikhs but you will be surprised to find that many youth are getting together and as we all know on this very forum there is nothing like a common enemy to unite the youth and of course Dalsingh you will also be aware that our common enemy without a doubt is hindus and muslims at this moment in time

Who isn't our 'enemy' right now. The list is endless. If they aren't being outright subversive, they are trying to act like our friends to con us into doing their dirty work like some goray organisations seem to be doing these days.

And don't tell me about unity, Ive seen Sikh unity on all manner of issues in my time. It's the new generation that are split up all over the place. Some in the liberal camp, some cosying up to far right groups, some absolutely not bothered by any of this and becoming as westernised as a white person.

And if some of you think linking up with EDL type organisations is some sort of empowering unity, you must have an IQ similar to the average chav.

It doesn't promote any hate or ignorance.

It promotes awareness and a true picture of the current climate.

The two guys on there are talking from experience. One is a non Muslim who grew up in Saudi Arabia, and is one a non Muslim who was born in Luton and still lives there.

Luton by the way is an area outside of London which has produced suicide bombers, grooming gangs, and some the most extreme Muslim organizations.

I don't have to rely on their info, cos what I have scene in the U.K over the last 20 yrs is what they are talking about.

Don't associate with trash, we all know what goes on in these gangs and no one denies it, jst don't give up your values and stoop down to the level of these low lives who are using fear-mongering tactics for a hidden agenda. These terrorist groups are a minority and not all muslims are like that. There are better ways (and more effective) ways to address an issue rather than stir up intolerance, hate, misinformation, hit the emotions, and increase prejudice.

The truth is I highly doubt "sharia" law is coming to USA ever.

Dalsingh and singh559 planting the seeds of doubt yet again I have seen lots more unity in the last two years down to sikhisms new channels than the last 10 combined so stop trying to push a negative view onto everyone all of the time

Where you are from there maybe no unity but where I am looking from there is more unity now and a belief that Sikhs require justice for all of the hate crimes and also the need for a seperate sikh state in india

Youths are colllbarating all over the country and even internationally we just need to watch the likes of you two who sole intention seems to be to push a negative vision of sikhs down everyones throats

We are more likely to solve our problems if we are united. But being united wont be enough to get rid of our problems. No matter how much some people say otherwise, if we want to make change in the real world we need to know how the real world works. Unity is just the first stepping stone, of which there are many, to achieving something better.