Taking Over Gurudawara By Ravidasia

What on earth are you on about dal Singh ? :6

why do keep referring back to the 'civil rights' ? I'm the one calling for civil rights. You're the one thats calling for more rights for one over the other. Perhaps you should stand in the corner and give yourself your civil rights lecture.

Civil rights...is about equality. Equality regardless of race, colour or creed or caste. I am calling for equality. You are calling for inequality. You are saying that one person....because his great great grandfather committed a sin....should be denied opportunities in favour of the other. And yet you're lecturing me about civil rights ? :o

I've said it before Dal singh...I'll say it again. You are an intelligent man with great mental capability but when it comes to your anti-jatt prejudice your logical thinking goes out the window. That prejudice consumes you completely, rendering you unable to think straight.

But....if you insist you are thinking straight...let us just be clear on this then. You are telling us that you are not a hypocrite and you genuinely wish there were new laws passed in this country whereby your son and daughter, because they are not Bangladeshi, would never ever in the next hundred years be able to get a job and earn enough money to put food on the table ?

i'm not a betting man Dal Singh. But if I were....I'd put good money on you being a hypocrite. Unless of course, you do have a genuine deep felt hatred and feeling of ill-will towards your own children.

What on earth are you on about dal Singh ? :6

why do keep referring back to the 'civil rights' ? I'm the one calling for civil rights. You're the one thats calling for more rights for one over the other. Perhaps you should stand in the corner and give yourself your civil rights lecture.

Civil rights...is about equality. Equality regardless of race, colour or creed or caste. I am calling for equality. You are calling for inequality. You are saying that one person....because his great great grandfather committed a sin....should be denied opportunities in favour of the other. And yet you're lecturing me about civil rights ? :o

I've said it before Dal singh...I'll say it again. You are an intelligent man with great mental capability but when it comes to your anti-jatt prejudice your logical thinking goes out the window. That prejudice consumes you completely, rendering you unable to think straight.

But....if you insist you are thinking straight...let us just be clear on this then. You are telling us that you are not a hypocrite and you genuinely wish there were new laws passed in this country whereby your son and daughter, because they are not Bangladeshi, would never ever in the next hundred years be able to get a job and earn enough money to put food on the table ?

i'm not a betting man Dal Singh. But if I were....I'd put good money on you being a hypocrite. Unless of course, you do have a genuine deep felt hatred and feeling of ill-will towards your own children.

Well I think, you've got an enormous capacity to simplify things to the level of the ridiculous.

Using the civil rights analogy (which you seem to struggle in comprehending??), what you're on about is equivalent to a white man screaming 'All whites will starve and the negroes will get all the jobs!" in the face of the changes that were being pushed for. Well, we now know, whites didn't starve at all did they, nor did the blacks get all the jobs! However, what did happen was that a lot of the nasty no talent having types, who probably benefited enormously from the inherent slavery/racism that was being resisted, ended up being tramp trailer white trash. Whilst other whites continued to dominate resources. In all of this, some blacks rose to a level denied them before and some are still stuck at the bottom of society. That is all we are looking at in future. Some Chamars will still be dirt poor, some will reach heights they haven't experienced for God knows how long. Some Jats will be super rich, some will be struggling.

By the way, I believe you're the hypocrite in all this and you should seriously consider becoming a Bahman as you think like one anyway.

Either you have totally lost your mind Dal Singh or I'm a monkey's uncle. And I can tell that although my little nephew does like climbing and swinging...and is quite partial to bananas...he most definately isn't a monkey. Try getting rid of your blinkers and look at what your'e saying :

I say there should be EQUALITY.....everyone regardless of colour, race, sex, creed and caste should have the same opportunities, and so you compare me with the Ku Klux Klan :o

I say there should be EQUALITY.....everyone regardless of colour, race, sex, creed and caste should have the same opportunities, and so you compare me with the bhamans :o

What crazy mixed up upside down world is this that you're living in dal singh ?