At Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh

BhagatBalmik

I thougt Maharaj ji Guru Gobind singh ji told us not to keep any relations with Dheermaliye's .

Yes, u'r right.

Rehat maryada of Akal Takht Sahib also says we should not have any relationship with Dheermaliya's.

Dheermaliya's always tell wrong stories and wrongly associate Vadhbhag Singh with Guru Sahibaan. Actually his birth date tells the story, he was born after 8 years of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib's jyoti jyot samaana.

And before anyone starts to comment, Guru sahib states 'Pasu preat mugad Gow taareh'

Pasu - four legged animals

Preat - Ghost evel sprits etc.

you get the picture.

Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj also helped baba vadbhag singh ji when he was in trouble but I don't remember that sakhi.

The above is NOT talking about bhoots or prets, it's about humans ! :wow:

Pasū pareṯ mugaḏẖ ṯe burī.

Worse than a beast, a demon or an idiott

Idiott term is used when you call someone a four legged pasu :lol2:

I've heard of these lot. Not too sure about the above videos though.

I met two brothers who use to be monay and they were in a pretty bad state. It took a few years but they said - apparently - by the time their health improved, they took amrit, and they are now proper amritdhari with dumalla, etc. So make of that what you will.

I'LL MAKE OF THIS. If they do w/e the unfortunate souls in the video are doing I'm afraid they've moved back several steps. Taking amrit and tying a dumalla doesn't change anything. These are physical things which don't reflect what wealth these brothers have actually obtained. They might actually be more in debt than before. (note I'm not using wealth and debt as metaphors for what some superstitious people like to call "kamai", take them for face value as progress on the path of sikhi)

I thougt Maharaj ji Guru Gobind singh ji told us not to keep any relations with Dheermaliye's .

I'm afraid the video tapes of Dasmesh Pita talking about this issue were lost somewhere....... We don't know what,how or to whom he has said something. Say I were to message you a story and you were to tell a person in your life this story and they were to tell another and eventually 100 people know the story. Think about how much this story is going to change when it reaches the 100th person, it's likely to be a very altered story. If Guru Nanak's purpose was to help people move away from superstition then we can lend support to the argument that Guru Gobind Singh probably wouldn't support dheray babay. (OBVIOUSLY NOT!)

I'LL MAKE OF THIS. If they do w/e the unfortunate souls in the video are doing I'm afraid they've moved back several steps. Taking amrit and tying a dumalla doesn't change anything. These are physical things which don't reflect what wealth these brothers have actually obtained. They might actually be more in debt than before. (note I'm not using wealth and debt as metaphors for what some superstitious people like to call "kamai", take them for face value as progress on the path of sikhi)

I suppose my intention was to contrast the behaviour of the two brothers in my example with other cases, whereby people go to such places and end up in subserviance to a dehdhari Baba who doesn't attune them to Gurmat (again from an external perspective in my example) but instead encourages his own glorification.

I guess it also depends on the individual's budh and common sense. If you're (not you bro but all of us) the kind of person who seeks permission from such Babeh whether it's okay to let off gas (an extreme, humourous example) then they've got you trapped in a circle of superstition and dependency.