The Turban Campaign

http://www.turbancampaign.com/updates/sikh-community-issues-ultimatum-to-guramit-singh-denounce-edl-by-vaisakhi-or-face-excommunication/

Bunch of jokers they call themselves Turban Campiagn yet theres nothing on theIr website of whats going on in India with Dastarrs being knocked by Police, their only interest is to be against the edl and Guramit who oppose islaimfiction of the U.K

ok, put what ppl may feel for or agaisnt the edl to one side for the time being

this publicty stunt by the turban campaign who are supported by UAF who in turn are supported by muslim groups

is a disgrace.

1) This Guramit guy as far as i can see has never said anything offensive about the sikh religion.

2) The guy has never said he represents sikhism

3) if we set a precedent by calling everybody who we feel as 'brought the panth into disreput by their indivdual actions' to the akal takhat then sorry we will have to summon 90% of the wider sikh community as imho a so called singh who wears a darstar and falls out a pub drunk and his darstar falls off brings sikhism more into disreput than anything this Guramit as said

4) in a similar vein to 3, he has never said he is a practising sikh, so when some1 'probably' does soem of the 4 kurehits and doesn't follow khalsa principles, u can't really go after him for bringing sikhi into disreput because without sounding as i am judging the guy, like him 90% of the wider sikh community bring sikhi into disreput every day.

as far as the turban cammpiagn go, re read the statement.

To me it seems

1) they are saying- stop cussing islam or face stop being a sikh. Is this a P~~~TAKE OR WUT, turbancampaign guys read our history, yes, we have never been against islam, but where does militant islam come from? all the practicers of militant islam over the yrs have got their guidance from the quran!!!! (oh i've done it now, i'm next for ex-communication)

2) read any book produced by SGPC on our history and they mention worse thinsg about islam than this guramit has done, lol u gonna excommunicate them? watch the vismaad videos, again they mention the unjust things carried out in the name if islam

TURBAN CAMPAIGN Guys get a grip, ok u may feel strongly about racism in the edl but all i see is you are attacking a sikh for having the Guts to stand up for what he belives in, he has probably seen the effects of some of the issues from within the muslim community with his own eyes. In the process you are probably doingmore damage to the sikh community by being on your high horse and issuign ultimations.

in terms of gurdwaras and groups signing your statement, it's easy to get a signatore if only one side of the story is told!!!!!!! Hopefully someone will re-address this.

TURBAN CAMPAIGN guys pls follow upto your name and get involved in the case that saw gursikhs have their darstara removed last weekend in italy, do a press release, get some gurdwara to sign it and help the panth

Finally - to the sangat and sikhsangat admin, i do apolgise for writing the above here, but i have tried to get in touch with turban campaign direct, they don't respond, i have posted on their affli\ated facebook sites, they delete comments, i have got hold of their phone numbers, they dont respond, bascially while they are happy publihsing threats and statements, they don't give any1 a chance to reply who may disagrre with them

Excommunicate Guramit, just so other Sikh clowns get a clear message not to hide behind or butt kiss chavy goray because of their fear of sullay.

Okay maybe not excommunicate him then, but he needs to stop his chumcha baaji immediately.

The guys a fool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0SAqmf_y8