Stopping Ujjal Dosanjh

When this website first came out, there was not much details..i was bit disappointed.. I just re-visited the site, now it's updated, it's pretty good start to make others aware with little snippets of facts about so called "acheivements" of mr dosanjh. Please do include more of the facts for eg- Article refuting dosanjh claim- sikh extermism on the rise http://sikhchic.com/...?id=1472&cat=26, also bit about he is paying tribute to Bhagat Singh,

"Here is the link with a picture of Dosanjh handing out posters of Shaheed Bhagat Singh. Let us be reminded that Bhagat Singh was executed for bombing an assembly and the shooting of a British police officer. The British found him guilty of 'terrorist' activities and yet here is Dosanjh paying homage to him. I was under the impression that Dosanjh was against violence of any sorts, so why is he celebrating the life of a man who used 'violence' and died by 'violence' ... why are some 'terrorists' better than others? Are only those 'terrorists' who supported India acceptable but not others who fight against her tyranny of Indira Gandhi? http://sikhsangat.org/2010/04/seems-like-for-ujjal-dosanjh-and-dave-hayer-some-terrorists-are-better-than-others/"

Also do optimize your website in google search, so whenever some one searches for Ujjal Dosanjh, this website is included in first top 10 results. I don't know how to do that, i m sure tech singhs here can help you out.

First thing first, we really need to understand dosanjh and his aim in general. He is not any typical pendu joe blow poltican eg- malhi. His qualifications speak for itself, he has studied politics in each corner, will finger sikhs with hot temper to the point they loose their cool and exploit them in media, blow things out of proportion by targeting the whole community of sikhs. First we need when we discuss him or debate with him is to disconnect concept of "khalistan" " pictures of shaheeds/ sovergein nation " for now, but just stick to Human rights abuses as its global problem, keep exposing human rights abuses of minorities, not just sikhs (that's why it should be anyway) in India and else where, keeping pushing him to invoke an comment from him on atrocities done by various gov't around world, that just the start.. then we need to move on in order to expose his character to the media , we need to infiltrate in his riding as his sponsors, his sevadars in his campaign office. It's a misconception this is against mona vs sardars, or non baptized sikhs vs orthodox sikhs as there many mona's and non baptized punjabi sikhs who disliked what he has to say as he stereo-type the whole community. We need to make a high level defamation case against him, requires lot of lawyers, investigative work, hot headed impatient sikhs need to stay away from him or dealing with him, all this has to done within legal frame work, within law and peacefully.

Against Canadian Sikhs, UBC Sikh Students, Sikh Youth,wso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQS80LgMq5I

notice his comments relate to freedom of expression in the second video

This guy is nothing but a political terrorist who seems to have an anti-Sikh predisposition. He is not intelligent, he's just a person who has just memorized a few ideas and presents them in a uncoated view. I love how the lady smirks after she says talks about the claims of some people on multiculturalism. Clearly there is a media bias going on as well.

Sikh Canadians who are in law should get on stage and debate this maniac who is spreading hate and misinformation with a cool mind so we don't start doing what he falsely claims we are doing. His goal is to say such ridiculous things to get Sikhs boiled up and hope we "prove" his ridiculous point.

The United States of America founders were (on book) treacherous murderers and could be classified as terrorists, BUT THEY WERE NOT. The founding fathers had solid grounds as to why a separate nation was a necessity for the American people, the same way in Punjab in the 1970s-1990s the Indian government sponsored a time consuming genocide of ideas, religion, and physically the people. On top of this Sikhs never got any representation or rights in Punjab. Manmohan lal isn't a Sikh, he performs hindu rituals and claimed that 1984 genocide didn't even happen to Sikhs. The select few politicians who supported and were responsible for 1984 intelligently made him the PM to "shut up" the average "Sikhs" in Punjab who are busy watching bollywood movies, listening to punjabi trash music, or intoxicating themselves.

Someone needs to forward this Ujjal fellow this video so he informs himself as to what Sikhi really is and how his views are twisted. I would like to believe he is just ignorant on the issue, but with his educational background i find it hard to believe. He seems to be a person with an anti-sikh agenda backed with a political background. Exactly the kind of person India would fund.

The information this Dosanjh character seems to leave out is that SIkhs were on the 182 flight and ALL SIKHS CONDEMN SUCH ACTIONS.

http://vimeo.com/22136929

and

Interview with Manjit Singh Sahota (1/5)