Boss Stall - New Sant Jee T-Shirts

Just my opinion. I think we need more strategic tact rather than portraying AK-47s with Khalistan. The imagery only generalises the negativity that most anti-Khalistanis use as a reason not to support the notion of Sikh self rule.

It's a serious time for us to step up the diplomatic use of verbal reasoning so that we have a greater impact in swaying peoples opinions about Sikh self rule and not rely on pre-printed t-shirts which can be responsible for portraying distorted messages. The image of the AK-47 gives off the wrong signals and does not benefit the cause on a global platform.

what symbol or sign represents khalistan better then a weapon? after all "shastrn ke adeen hai raj"

the ak is fine(which on that shirt looks totally awesome on that shirt) but if we afraid people will call us extreme or get a negative impression, then maybe a huge kirpan/khanda or something could replace it. budt then still there will be people who look at kirpans and such with a negative view.

since everything is advanced these days, shastrs too got advanced.... the ak is not bad at all, just viewed bad by those who dont understand the need of such things in life.....]

but with the majority of people's views these days, you do have a valid point pyara bhaji.....

Have a mushroom cloud (from a freshly exploded nuclear bomb) if people get offended by old-school shashtar. :biggrin2:

Seriously, a very valid point by Pyara Ji and one worth considering, if not willingly then at least for the reasons of P.R. When Sikhs are falling under the spotlight (the turban and kirpan issues), we need to be a lot more aware of the surrounding world. Be proactive not reactive.

I think selling t shirts is school level of thinking. Khalistan needs kurbaniyan not posters. And for giving true kurbaniyan you don't need marketing.

I agree!!!...If we want azaadi we need to be prepared to give blood for it...no amountt of jakare or selling t-shirts can equal even one drop of blood given in sacrifice to the panth..shaheedi is the most powerful weapon...their is no defencce against a man willing to die for his cause...but sadly the panth today is full of giddarhs including me..who have become attached to their cosy lives...weve become scared of sacrificing...WEVE BECOME SCARED OF DEATH...may waheguru give us kirpa and allow us to give blood for the panth...

I agree!!!...If we want azaadi we need to be prepared to give blood for it...no amountt of jakare or selling t-shirts can equal even one drop of blood given in sacrifice to the panth..shaheedi is the most powerful weapon...their is no defencce against a man willing to die for his cause...but sadly the panth today is full of giddarhs including me..who have become attached to their cosy lives...weve become scared of sacrificing...WEVE BECOME SCARED OF DEATH...may waheguru give us kirpa and allow us to give blood for the panth...

Pehla apne jeevan safal karo fir aapay sama aujauga shaheedian paun da.

Avasta dekho sheeheedan de, ohna di jeevan dekho. Now's the time to inform the panth about Sikhi and inform the world about what has happened to Sikhs.

If everyone starts to focus on her or his own Sikhi jeevan and sewa for not only the Sikh kaum and humanity, a time will automatically come.