Do I Support Her?

Guest -kaur26

Its not the first time an unmarried Amritdhari boy has fallen in kaam for a Sikh girl.....naming no names.

Why would anyone want to name names unless an assault etc has been committed? We're all full of kaam, but god covers our dirty thoughts and intentions and even deeds which are also harmful in the negativity they bring.

I sit at work sometimes and feel peoples kaam all around me, it's sick, the whole world is full of kaam, it's what drives half the world, sex, money power- ie. lust, greed and ego- naming no names......

Guest singhni

i think it shuld be a arrange marriage. but for me a arrange marriage. is wen our parents chose a person. nd i meet him. and its my choice. if i like him or not. But if yu dunt have arrange marriage. dosen it mean you are havin love relationship? nd sikhi dunt believe in love before marriage

bul chuk maf :)

If she has already fallen in love with a "amritdhari boy" than i do not personally feel she is ready for amrit. Being in love with another and then giving your head just do not combine. At this time, the bhenjee should be totally dedicated to becoming amritdhari, not falling in love with someone who will not go with her after death. Kaljug tends to strike people when they are going on the right path. Unless they are trying for anand karaj asap, it may or may not work out. Its all in hukum so there is no point in trying to arrange these kinds of things yourself. We can't look in the future.

What do you think it means?

Am I wrong in saying he - as an amritdhari - should not have entertained a union with this girl?

Am I wrong when I say that he should've flat-out refused any notion of marriage until she had become amritdhari?

Am I wrong in saying - as an amritdhari - he shouldn't enter a casual relationship with this girl because she "hopes" to take amrit one day (if that day ever comes)?

Am I wrong when I say he is letting kaam control his thoughts and actions?

Tell me where I'm wrong. If I you want I can be graphic and clearly define what I meant. But I don't want to sully myself and the sangat by clearly describing the kind of shenanigans Singh Ji thinks is acceptable. If the aforementioned particular brand of colloquialism sails over your head because you're not familiar with it's usage, then that's not my problem.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone

@ MajorAmarjeetSingh - In this particular instance (the topic in question), I am without sin. I CAN lift my head up high and say I'm not a hypocrite when it comes to these matters.

did my post say 'he who is without sin in this particular instance'?

sin is sin, whatever area it may be in, nobody is without sin.

being judgemental about other peoples areas of weakness will in no way help you or the person concerned

over and out

** Mod Note: Removed the image. If you do not clean up your posts, we may consider putting you under Quality Control **

Guest Just shak it

Boys boys all this fighting over one Panji looks here it is i break it down for you . Apparently sikh can marry if they are not both am chakk but it says they should shakk it Asap ! :-) just shak it dude ! Yeah get them parent involved Asap so they don't think you done it behind their back they trust you .

did my post say 'he who is without sin in this particular instance'?

sin is sin, whatever area it may be in, nobody is without sin.

being judgemental about other peoples areas of weakness will in no way help you or the person concerned

over and out

** Mod Note: Removed the image. If you do not clean up your posts, we may consider putting you under Quality Control **

Start a new thread then tell me about "let he who is without sin...". If you posted it in this thread, it was a sentiment meant for this thread.

Judgemental? No, it was an opinion based on my experience and what I believe to be right, however forceful it may have appeared to some. It's what people do on forums like these. Offer opinions.

Start a new thread then tell me about "let he who is without sin...". If you posted it in this thread, it was a sentiment meant for this thread.

Judgemental? No, it was an opinion based on my experience and what I believe to be right, however forceful it may have appeared to some. It's what people do on forums like these. Offer opinions.

No

The quote is self explanatory. It doesnt specify a type of sin, whatever thread it is posted in is besides the point and irrelevant.

No, passing judgement on somebody else, is judgemental. There are ways of offering ones opinion, the way that you opted to do so, was rude and of little help other than to put down others.

In short, chill out, realise nobodys perfect, deal with your superiority complex.

Ive had enough of arguing with you now, if you disagree with what i have said, fine. Couldnt care less. Bye bye.

and mods, chill out, it was a picture of an ant eater, saying come at me bro, how is that unclean in anyway?

u mad mods? yeh u mad