Moranwali

s50

Before you get carried away by his ability to make a good speech ... the guy is a complete fraud.

We live near some very close relatives of his....he is a drinker and a meat eater. He left his wife and young children for a much younger woman from India. His name is dirt in his ancestral village (if you any people from Moranwali - just ask them!).

.... but he is now making a fantastic living as this great khalsa character. It is very sad that people are falling for this.

Before you get carried away by his ability to make a good speech ... the guy is a complete fraud.

We live near some very close relatives of his....he is a drinker and a meat eater. He left his wife and young children for a much younger woman from India. His name is dirt in his ancestral village (if you any people from Moranwali - just ask them!).

.... but he is now making a fantastic living as this great khalsa character. It is very sad that people are falling for this.

is he still like that does he still drink etc because thats wrong.

but if thats what he done in the past he shouldnt still be judged upon it as people make mistakes and then change. everyone should be given a second chance. some make huge mistakes in live but genuinely repent and turn for the better.

i have also heard this from couple different people, but at the time i didnt think it was true. and now i see you have posted the samething.....

how many people actually know about this? can anybody confirm this on like a national level? i mean if a person is out there giving speeches about sikhi and sikh history, yet he himself has not yet accepted that path, then obviously its all for the money....

how many other people know of the true character of bhai tarsem singh??

It is well known in the UK that he had an affair with a younger girl from India, whilst he was married with children in the UK. I understand this is the reason for him leaving the UK and not coming back, as UK Gurdwaras stopped giving him stage time. Can't comment on the meat and alcohol allegation, nor do I know whether he ever went pesh for committing the Bujjar Kurehit of adultery.

Are you sure, cos we have known him for over 12 years, and we have never heard that.

I have not personally asked him or seen him - but I have very close family (whose views I trust) who are from Moranwali and his sister is a neighbour.

Personally, if someone wants to eat meat, drink alcohol, leave their wife and kids and/or have an affair - then that this their issue....but he needs to be exposed because he is a hypocrite of the highest order and presents himself as a great khalsa figure.

He is a charismatic speaker...and I can understand how people can fall for him ....... but his comments following the Babbu Maan episode made me very annoyed. He made much of the shameful lifestyles of these Punjabi singers - pot calling the kettle black..I think.

I just recently went to visit my cousins who live in Moranwali in Punjab. Now i know everyone in UK is aware that Tarsem Singh held a huge smagam in Moranwali as its constantly been aired on Sikh TV. Well after the samgam, my cousins told be that 15 goats were decapicated (chatka) and eaten. All the villagers were furious at this beabdi...now whether he ate it is debateable but he surely was more than happy for this sacrielage to tke place and my cosuins from the pind told me that the whole pind says that Tarsem Singh has been told not be bother coming back to the pindi or else...

The most ironic thing is that even the non-Gursikhs and non-Sikhs of the pind agree that mahaa beadbee took place...chalo - "ape beej ape he kaee"

^^^ Moranwali has a gurdwara of baba bidhi chand dal nihangs and all the nihang singh jathebandis do jhatka after the akhand path of sri dasam granth as per nihang mareyada.

Tarseem singh is a nihang of baba bidhi chand dal and he follows dal panth mareyada which he claimed at 300 salla at nanded. At all the jodhmeles i have seen him with singhs from baba bidhi chand dal.

Regarding his not going to pind i have no idea and i dont think he is sharabi as many mahapursh are inviting him at stage every now and then.