Sikh Channel-Yesterdays Youth Show

Guest guptsomebody

Guest guptsomebody

WJKk WJKF

This post was not intended to belittle real sants, but to point those that are fake or ruining peoples lives.

Why does every post have to turn into a fight? For once sikhs are doing something good, but it doesnt mean that one has to put down every sant. The paajis on the show talked about real sants who dont misguide people or ruin them.

And yes it does need to be pointed out so that we can differentiate between the two, otherwise we dont know what to look out for.

And to the paajis for the next programme could u please also advise if anybody has been in that situation, what they can do in order to improve from being taken advantage of.

The paajis mentioned very high spiritual sants/mahapurkhs, who deserve all the respect and explained why too. Only those that have been misguided the wrong way would understand the program if they watched it, as they would not have met a true sant, so once again gr8 programme and please carry on this issue.

thankuji

Guest wonderworld

The presenters gave email address if anybody wants to contact them. would be good idea to put the email address on this site, as I missed it too.

Guest Y sant?

MISquoting guru banee to your end is very badly done . Surly you must know that sant here in this thuk is not reserved for those that call himself sant! U r funny :). But it looks like too many r led by tis mathaa thekin of sants

MISquoting guru banee to your end is very badly done . Surly you must know that sant here in this thuk is not reserved for those that call himself sant! U r funny :). But it looks like too many r led by tis mathaa thekin of sants

PutTar _Y_Sant, looks like your a part of the Guru_nidhaks the billi jatha whoever they are, there are misquoting bani left right and centre, and another thing puttar ji, you seem to be in a lot of agyaan.

Learn somthing first. All you educated moorakhs are make a mockery out of Sikhi, samaj hainee te budiya budiya gala kardeh ya.

The problem is far more than just outcasting Sant's!

What is that make's a Sant Pakhandi? Lets think about this before jumping to answer this!

If a Sant is Pakhandi to me he might be a God send to someone else, and you get a conflict, I can name many Sant who I know If I was to send a particular Gursikh who is very gunni, infornt of them, they would almost have to bow down in resepect to him(no going to metion his name he is gupt remains in peace and is very chardi kala),

Yet this Gursokh would still show them respect?

How strange I asked him this when we met a Sant in Delhi, I knew the history of this one Sant, but Bhai sahib still showed him satkar, I asked later that evening why did you show him so satkar and pyaar, Bhai said 'Why not?, he is sabat soorat, and a Gursikh, if he choose's to misuse the kirpa Guru Sahib have done then, I can't still judge him, Guru Sahib will take care, of him, another thing, he was surrounded by his followers, regardless of his ill doing he is doing sikhi da parchaar and If I was to come down on him like a ton of bricks, then some of those who have just come into sikhi would have become bemukh for ever.

The problem Bhai sahib said is not that he is a Sant, there can be sant in the sangat that remain in chardi kala and never show what they have, but the problem is that we and no centralisation.

We are making a mockrey out of the Takhat's and our Jathedars, Truck driver's in Canada read a few books and start doing parchar, you have people like the Darshans and Janaks running around spreading there bakwaas, and there is no one to stop them, cause you all are focased on why so many people follow these Sant way of worshiping Guru Sahib, then when his following grows then we try to put him down in more than one way.

Sorry but this is not the way.......

Bhai said the following when I asked what would be a resolution, he first replied that Aj kal deh Pardaan would have you killed for even speaking of such a resolution but I will try to remember what he said.

Bhai Sahib Said, For the west they would first need to appoint ONE ambassordor of Sikhi per country one for the UK / CANADA / USA and so on,

Each would have the resposibility of All the Gurdwara's in there country, NO COMMITEE or pardhaans, Just sevadars.

There should be one call centre for sikh's, this would be a help line and also a booking centre for your karaj's

Jobs would be created in the panth for the panth, we would need mini bus driver's to collect children from school to take to the Gurdwara and educate them in Gurmat studies, Why should sikh sangat need to go else where, fitness martial arts should all be a part of a Gurdwara.

No one in these coutries has the capability to Run Gurdwara because no one has Management skill, look at big institution they have acedemics not Truck driver or bus drivers or dairy farm owner etc, these people have made there welth and now want recognistion thats whey fight in Gurdwara for the power. Take it away.

There was a lot more they said.

He also said there needs to be One Global Bank account that only the five Jathdars have access to and no Jathedar can leave his post till death, if he has to leave a new one can only be appointed by the 4 remaining Jathedar, selection not elections.

Each Jathedar need to have a borad of Acedemics research and other high profile tasks can take place, with power you can make political demands, have sikh jurisdiction administrered by the police.

So much can be done and needs to be done, this will control the beadbi that is becoming more and more these days, no is afraid anymore because our roots are powerless.

So much more they have said wish I caould tell you the lot.

Guest Y sant?

So with this long drawing out kahaani you agree they should not put sant on there own names to get more people to buy their cd's and get on tv etc. The nice story shows How people mislead . So you agree then well done for coming this far.

Guest Y sant?

That article Isnt even am article its a series of blatantly obvious points with no conclusion the author leavew the reader in doubt of what the message they wan to say ! .'s. So i agree sat sangat is important but where does it giv the right for gursikh to call themselves sants? If u cam get all u need from sat sang then you no need sant sang. N you no risk meeting dodgy sant. How many so call sant turn out to b just as human as all :-). Too many so

That article Isnt even am article its a series of blatantly obvious points with no conclusion the author leavew the reader in doubt of what the message they wan to say ! .'s. So i agree sat sangat is important but where does it giv the right for gursikh to call themselves sants? If u cam get all u need from sat sang then you no need sant sang. N you no risk meeting dodgy sant. How many so call sant turn out to b just as human as all :-). Too many so

By that logic, how many so called guru's turn out to be just as human as all :-) Too many so

:rolleyes2:

So with this long drawing out kahaani you agree they should not put sant on there own names to get more people to buy their cd's and get on tv etc. The nice story shows How people mislead . So you agree then well done for coming this far.

I can say only one thing to you is ignore everything a do what you want, kyo keh moorak naal na lujeeyeh, you don't even know what a sant is and people like you will never know as well.

Take my advise and listen to the Billi Jatha make them your mentors.

Sikhi for most of you is hard to understand, not being funny but it is, cause most of you don't understand Bani which is Key, and have never ever understood updesh from Gursikh whay have reached the Padvi of a Sant.

I agree Kirtan kars like Anoop Singh Una vale Niranjan Singh and other Bollywood tune Ragi should not put Sant infron of there name, and other lullu's that become Sant's, this happens because it's a open game and daily bread can be earned from it, this is what brings down the name of the title Sant.

But you don't have the right, no one does to Judge who is and who is not a real sant, only when you yourself reach a certain level of enlightenment you will be able to understand.

Most of the people who comment on topics like this including the Singh that host's the youth talk show, need to be educated more.

All the people who have come from a Sikh Misionary background will talk ill of all sants and are aginst the Dasam Granth and now the Bhagta di Bani, it is these moorakhs who also want to re arrange the Bani in Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and remove the Bhagta di Bani.

Great Gursikh Sant like Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa,... Tell me one thing are these greats Soul's not worthy of being called Sant?

In this day and Age if you ever get a chance and can remove the reins from you eye so you have more of a view rather than a narrow one, you may want to try and meet Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawale, try to meet them when you arrive at the door you will see a sign stating if your here to do my Darshan then go away , My darshan is not needed only Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji's Darshan is important.

Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawale Mohan Singh ji knows Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Bani including the meaning off by heart at his age of 98+ and also all of Bhai Gurdas and the Dasam Granth.

They will quote the Bani and which ang it come from, you can ask anyone and you do your reasearch they have learnt from Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa who learnt from Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji Khalsa and so forth and can be traced back to Baba Deep Singh Ji direct line of the Damdami Taksal.

Oh another thing about Baba ji, his ishnaan time is at 1am and does nitnem till 5 and then they listen to the ASA di Vaar after they still do bani di seva and teach vidyathi listen to paath etc, go and check them out for yourself listen to there Katha on Sangrand.

Now tell me is Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji not worthy of being called SANT?

Are you anywhere near enlightend as them, thenu Bani di eneee samaj hai keh teri gal utteh koi vishvaas kareh, kinee path seva tu apnee umar kitya....

Kaka Seva Panth oukhi hai Galla bouhat sokhiya hundiya.