Bin Laden'S Death: 'Why Kill The Goose?'

Clarity, is your best response to my valid questions, simply to post a bunch of youtube clips........

<groan>

Sorry, that isn't good enough. I'll stick that post up again in case you want to give it another try:

Can you SERIOUSLY not see how some Sikhs might be suspicious of western political motives and cautious about these? Could it not be argued that this reflects political prudence? Are you honestly saying that you are not conscious of the long history the west has of turning third world nations into their puppet states? What sort of circumspect protection against this do you suggest? Or are you suggesting people just jump in trusting all external parties involved? Remember the last time Sikhs did that - at partition with India. What wider lessons do you think the Sikhs should learn from that?

I hope your reaction to valid and reasonable concerns from fellow Sikhs isn't met with unfounded accusations. Be better than that.

Dalsingh is on here again bashing the Americans and any alliances we need for a future fight for Khalistan (weird me thinks) stupidme2.gif <------- DALSINGH killing our own cause

khalistansmall2.gif<-------- I for one will keep on flying the flag for Khalistan and all of its allies in the West

why are you always talking about the conspiracy theory that the west would be allies with khalistan they are allies with india if anthing they would help destroy the khalistan movement and btw remember which country actually helped us when the khalistan movement was going on il give you a hint it started with paki and ended with stan

<-------- I for one will keep on flying the flag for Khalistan and all of its allies in the West

I wish.

What allies?

Seriously.

Look up the economic moves these 'allies' are making with India.

I'm no fan of what the west does, but at the same time I know that half the people they fight are just as bad, they just dont have the technology and supply prowess that the west has. If you really feel the west is so bad, al-qaeda are recruiting.

Articles that say China, Pakiland and the USA are at each others throats? Without providing evidence? Now that's what I call journalism. Not.

Don't you get it? lol it was the west that created al-qaeda, funds them, and runs them. The west is al-qaeda! The west vs the east thing is an ilusion, they are all under the influence of the NWO.

Yeah i know, i am a "conspiracy theorist". Because facts make you a conspiracy nut.

Woah, woah, woah. What have Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Hollywood Hogan got to do with this? Don't tell me they're involved too!!!??!? :ohmy2:

That was part of the subliminal progamming, that is the exact reaction they wanted. "Oh that only happens on TV"

You should watch this, If you don't have time atleast watch it from 3 minutes in, untill 9 minutes. Atleast watch that part, and tell me then what you think? If you think it some term that conspiracy theorists made? Or is it the people who tell you how you should live your life?

Don't you get it? lol it was the west that created al-qaeda, funds them, and runs them. The west is al-qaeda! The west vs the east thing is an ilusion, they are all under the influence of the NWO.

Yeah i know, i am a "conspiracy theorist". Because facts make you a conspiracy nut.

Ahh bless, you are a bit thick arent you? Maybe you should get the water in your local area checked out. :tongue2:

Now let me give you a little history lesson, pay attention, it wont be as interesting as reading one of your infowar articles.

Lets go back 150 years to back when Sikhs had a country. Do you know that when the British Indians went into Afghanistan we gave them aid? Does that mean that we were the East India Company? In turn the British used to give us cannons and other pieces of military hardware. Does that mean they were the Khalsa? Your logic fails when taken out of the little box you crammed it into.

Let me give you another example. Do you know one of the most violent conflicts in the 20th century was the struggle between Germany and Russia in the Second World War? Which is funny because Russia was a communist country, which had undergone a revolution led by a man called Lenin. And do you know who gave this man advice, funding and a safe haven whilst he was planning this revolution? Yep, it was Germany. So they went from having a good relationship to waging war on a horrific scale against one another. Funny, no?

Another major conflict of that period was between Japan and the West. Do you know who built Japan's first battleships? Yep it was Britain.

http://www.friesian.com/kongo.htm

http://www.cityofart.net/bship/ijn_shikishima.html

Oh dear, does this mean the Second World War in the Pacific was just the same side shooting one another on the orders of the NWO? No one told the British, who suffered their most humiliating defeats at the hands of the Japanese (*cough*Singapore *cough*150,000*cough*).

Pick up a book and read it. You'll find history is littered with such examples of people charging one way then turning around and charging back the other way. Look at this article from the much maligned mainstream press (if it doesnt blind you or make you feel nauseous):

http://www.newstatesman.com/north-america/2009/08/power-china-world-japan-poland

Harvesting no longer useful allies is how the world works. We used to do it to other parts of Punjab, now America does it to the world. Boo hoo.