Amrithari Youth

_singhni_

Vjkk vjkf

Just wanted to share and discuss something that has been really bothering myself since having come onto the path of sikhi and later on been blessed with amrith.

Why is it that when your the only 1 in your family or out of your cousins your age to have taken amrith that people who are meant to be your family (extended family/cousins) try to put you down?.

Iv seen this so much and having gone through it myself I don't see the point. If your doing something that's right why do people try so badly to put you down?

Sorry for ranting. Any opinions on this Would be nice :)

Vaheguru.

Sorry to be blonde but what do you mean by "ignorance about the reasons for taking amrith"?.

It's like these people claim to be proud of you for taking this step and living according to rehat but yet treat you like absolute crap cus your the only amrithari. Anyone else been through this? Or is just me?.

Sorry for a extended rant.

Vaheguru.

Sorry to be blonde but what do you mean by "ignorance about the reasons for taking amrith"?.

It's like these people claim to be proud of you for taking this step and living according to rehat but yet treat you like absolute crap cus your the only amrithari. Anyone else been through this? Or is just me?.

Sorry for a extended rant.

Some of our own people don't understand the significance of Vaisakhi, and why Guru Gobind Singh Ji formed the Khalsa (and adherence to keeping the 5 K's, etc.) That's what I meant by that.

Guest RavindaSingh

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

lol bhanji jus ignore it and try to educate about it and none of extended family tried to put me down when i was blessed with amrit (only intermediate family) xD

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Guest Guest

See it as a test from maharaj, sikhi isnt cheap nor is it easily attained, maharaj is testing how much love you have for it. Mahrajs kirpa it will get better. it happend to me, but now noone says anything. Its so easy for us to turn around and say well if you want me to be going clubbing, drinking and going around then just say!

Guest Best is sikhi

Mostly because they think you is goin miss out on all the things they think q r fun stuff like getting smashed out the face . This is goin to effect in somewbys on you society will laugh at you as they don't really understand . The shabbad in guru scys people will laugh on you i can't remembe it now. Can someone help me